Reviews for Thirty Moves
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ha ha, you had her beat hin at his own game. Nice I liked it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Genius
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That story was amazing! It didn't even involve a kiss!
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my gawd.
I love this writing style
ITS SO SLY yet CUTE
KYA
can you write more SHikaino :3
InaLaInu chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
HAHA! that'll get him thinking! good on ya Ino
Uchihaflower14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
What a brilliant stroke of genius! This is such a good fan fiction! It's such an amazing, original idea. I love it! Your writing style is beautiful too.
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Gah, ShikaIno stories are so fun. Thanks for making them funner.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
cute!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Yugao,

I must admire your patience. Not many people could pull off a story like that without letting the flow drift away. You succeeded! I loved how you made both of them in character, but surely this wasn't enough for Ino to get Shikamaru? She expects him to go after her to attempt to get something out of her? Shikamaru wouldn't pry too much if she refused to say anything, I'm sure?

Lovely playout of moves; loved how you counted each action out. It made it seem more exciting, as if it's a real game of chess.

Well, I know you've a companion fict, so I'll read it right after this; I'm sure it'll all make sense later, so I'll withhold further comments till then.
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Haha (: Checkmate it is
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
LOL!

I LOVE IT!

That was so sly of Ino!
Honeybeebee chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I kinda found it a little confusing.. not the tenses though.. it was still good don't get me wrong.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I love this fic. It must have taken you ages to plan it all out, and I like the small details and hints of emotions. A wonderful piece of work.
liltle chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I love the idea of this story and honestly speaking, I loved it! It feels comforting enough to read these type of a story and it made me smile just by going from one to thirty.
The Reading Maid chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I really, honestly like it. I didn't think it was confusing, and I think it was cool how you used the chess thing. And, no, I didn't find the style confusing. *smile*