Reviews for Heaven, Purgatory and Hell
Toni America chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
just saw GWTW yesterday and loved it! I liked this a lot. Everything was true to character given the context. the way you described Rhett's feelings for all of the above is spot on, even the slashy stuff. lol. Loved it! Kudos to you for such a lovely introspection.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Brilliant - I thought it was particularly interesting how you compared each of the three to different parts of the afterlife... Interesting concept; great job! :)
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Strangely, I liked the Ash/Rhett bit :)
Marauder chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow. One for the favorites list. You've got a fascination with Rhett and different worlds, don't you? :)
Rhea-samma chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Wonderful, spot on analysis of the characters and their relashionships to one another. Also quite thought provoking too. ;3
greensapphire chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
O I do like this its nice to hear Rhett's point of view on things I've always been fascinated by it :D
anon chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I really like the first two paragraphs. Your writing is very descript and expresses the characters well. I enjoyed the third parahraph as well but found I couldn't really follow along with the kiss with Ashley. It just doesn't make sense to me, even if it is his strange brutal way to humble Ashley, it seems slightly out of place. But the rest of the paragraph has an interesting take.
SB chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Very well written. I like the format of this. Short and sweet with lots of contrast.