Reviews for The Prince Diaries
sweetdarkchic chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
cool
Lilspring chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
hope you continue i want to know how the end will happen i watch this move a lot of times so yea i have no point of view if i try to imange it
QuickStar chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
I think you stumble a great idea

just that your going about it wrongly

...well thats what I think

still ...its okay

...and I don't think yoh should act like that

...its killing me
KiMi chaaan chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Shut UP! Whaatahahahahahahah coolness! Yoh you're good! Sogood it makes me SHIVER! Hahahahaha! Keep it up and update!
KiMi chaaan chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wowowowowowowowowow! YOH ASAKURA AS PRINCE! Of course it makes sense coz his gramps is King... so he'll be SHAMAN KING NEXT! Yihhe! I hope Anna and Yoh forever!
dani-ELLE-ellee chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
yoh's like he's gay or something hahaha. who's his pairing in the fic?

anyway update soon.

-dani
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
heh heh goog one i cant belive i missed this soo sorry for the late review *adds to alert update soon!this fic rocks!
Terumiu chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
nth to say~
ice-shaman-princess chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Excellent. I loved it as much as the first one. Please continue doing them.
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
wha! i flipped when i read the title! pricess diaries and shaman king! my fave things ever !together ! how you came up with this is a mystery to me but i m glad you did! prince diaries? cant wait for the update!*jumps up and down hyperactively*
ayaminoharu chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
OMG! One of the best parts ever! wahahha dude, oh... dat was funny!
ayaminoharu chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Amazing! I love this movie! I've watched this for 10 times... oh my, update soon!
ice-shaman-princess chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
That brighten my day. thank you for the story
Abie05 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
COOL! for a minute there I thought it was a YAOI fic! So sorry, its the summary... I mistook it for a YohxHao romance... yikes! I don't read YAOI... O_o;;

Anyway, great start! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOHxANNA! _

~Abie05.
Mrs Asakura Hao chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
coll! i luv it! it's pretty funny! n iluv the part where hao, ren, horo r cheerleaders!