Reviews for Hideyhole
Bentears chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Great story plot hope to read more!
padfoot11175 chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
UPDATE!1
strangeangelsxx chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
This is pretty good so far. I don't have any good suggestions at the moment but if I have any I'll let ya know.
angelna chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
i luv it! i want more PLZ! i absolutely LOVE this one
Ppeppzz chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
This is a wonderful story, ive read it once before, its different to the other cliche. Please update and continue with it.

A loyal dramione reader!
Katherine chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Ah! Evil Snape that has outwitted Dumblydore is rather scary indeed! Not that I don't like it (well...actually, I don't) but it's such a dramatic thing- Snape, better then Dumbledore and right in position to have or personally actually kill all of our favourite people? Oh dear!

Uhm. I have no bloody idea how they're getting out...a deeper tunnel wouldn't help because it leads to where? Who are they gonna get to help 'em? COME ON McGonagall!;Be our heroine!(only if Albus can't save the day, but come on-he's Dumbledore for pete's sakes, sheesh) Anyway. I have complete faith in your incredible skill-you'll think of something else to leave us on the edge of our seats. You're fanfics are lovely!
Katherine chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Teehee, that Kool-Aide reference is cute!

and the end, with "I fell asleep, surrounded by cookie crumbs, empty plates, and Draco's arms." was super duper adoreable. Has

that happened to you? (don't mean to pry, but it's just so sweet that I'm hoping you've had the pleasure of a real life expierence to associate that with :))

Good deal on Ron being a poopy head - gotta have some spice in there somehow. I really do not like this Ron at all, he's such a selfish meanie. He is going to come around and I'll have to forgive him eventually I suppose, but until then...*narrows eyes* -WeaselKing.

I'm glad that Harry isn't being a prick as well, very nice to have a true best friend.

Love this one, a lot- you're so fantastic! Way to go Mother-of-three/Amazing-writer-bee!
Katherine chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Gosh you scared me quite a bit there at first, whew. The trio? Murdered? eek!

Sweet storyline and I like how you...

first, brought the Dracomione togetha

second, got all of them down there in the "Hideyhole" - that pebble idea was purdy cool

and thirdly, did I mention bringing Draco and Hermione together?

Great thus far. Keep it up!
oufan chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Hey, any chance your still updating this story? I really really like it. Hope you update soon.
Professor Epona chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
So far so good! I love the flashback!
Butterfly015 chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
very funny very enjoyable, i really like this story... whoever knew ginny was such a manipulative red head, and who knew draco could beg... _
Soccerqueen237 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
AH! O! please keep writing...!
Soccerqueen237 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
OMG! That was really good! keep writing! heycheck out mine if you get a chance...

~Ninja
StarLight Massacre chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
oh god the suspense is killing me here please update and soon x
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Well hello there! If Snape is really on Voldemort's side but still passing info to Dumbledore, maybe his plan could back fire and he could just continue what his doing but not realise that he was giving away the right bits of info to Dumbledore and the useless bits to Voldemort. Like digging himself a grave. I don't know. It's late, I'm shattered and you're cool. Hey btw, I don't think I'll be getting around to writing the first chapter of The Soul Potion or whatever our story is called but since you are just too awesome, I think it will just be me behind the scenes and directing you and you writing them. That way, you write them and because I already like your writing, I shouldn't have too much to change. I just really don't have the time and I know that you don't really either but you are more 'in' on the biz than I and at the moment, I really can't factor in any space. Well done and will hopefully talk to you again soon. LOVED this chap. Can't wait for more!