Reviews for Happy Thoughts
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS! lol :D
theconsultingtardisbananaangel chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
THis was really good.

Eheheheh. There's ads for high BP now on the left of this little panel...
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aw they have the most adorable banter ever. And only Dean, only Dean...
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Awesome Dean characterisation and Sam too. Made me laugh out loud which doesn't often happen!
mybether chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Awesome!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Dean Winchester could definitely get laid at a blood pressure check or anywhere else he wants.
Gail LLD chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Haha this exactly put the finger on one of the greatest mysteries of SPN. How can Dean not be over-attacked by cholesterol with all those burgers and bacon and junk food he's eating all the time ? xD anyway, well done with the writing, I was completely watching the all stuff in my head :)
xxmaskedchickxx chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
LMAO. I could totally see Sam and Dean bickering over something like Dean's blood pressure. Its always the non-paranormal things that bites hunters in the ass.
PurpleNurple chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This fic KICKS ASS! I laughed SO HARD reading this! You got the dialogue *down*. :D Awesomesauce all the way!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved this. Poor Dean, we do torture him so much!
notime5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Loved it. Favorite lines:

"Yeah, well at least SOMETHING around here’s silent."

"Sammy," he said evenly, "if I eat some fucking oatmeal and a goddamn apple, will you stop making the world cry with your emo eyes?"

"This body –" Dean gestured grandly "—is a temple."

"To a really licentious god," Sam muttered.

Sammy throughout was so sweet and funny and Dean was so Dean. I loved his seemingly blasé attitude about having his face ripped off. You had the dialogue down perfectly. It made me smile. Thank you.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I liked this one, too. Actually, it's pretty rare that someone who does so very powerful, emotional and bettersweat-sad stuff like you, can also write a fun story like this one. - Congrats!

Please keep going - I'll keep reading.

Take care! D.
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
'Sam’s emo-eyes watched him carefully, still tinged with woe'

rofl ) you are my hero
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
OMG again ... you are an absolute riot! ROFL ... that was so funny, and the Dean snark was spot on! And Sammy with the Emo eyes making the world sad ROFL ;0) - I loved it! Your stories are such a pleasure to read ... thanks for sharing you amazing talent with us!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
lucym chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Haha, very funny and very cute! Nice work!