Reviews for Flu and Fmew
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Good story. Though you could have skipped the happily ever after in the end. Looks like you were trying to find a way to finish the story fast. (Though, maybe you were. LOL!) I liked the last sentence though.
lailahariel chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Great!...i love it its awsome and very very entertaining...keep up the gud work! and i couldnt find any great job!
Haleakala chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
How very Hitchhiker's Guide of you _. I particularly liked one line in your story- "The sad thing was, no matter how much she loved him there was nothing that she could do about it. She knew the Doctor didn’t feel the same way as she did, and even if he did, they couldn’t do anything about. When I read that, it spoke to me exactly what I was feeling at the moment about someone in particular... not just right now actually... maybe a few months... Poor Rose, I know how she feels _ Cute, very cute. I love any sort of fics where somebody gets sick. An illness provides an opportunity for nurturing and tender moments- this is how we want to be treated during our sick periods, and the sort of care we want to offer other people during theirs. _ (forgive me, my friends call me sappy and I won't deny it_)
Jillie chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
The story was really good untill the last two paragraphs where you ended apprutly. See you soon.
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I have to agree with you there the entire time I was thinking what the hell?

Loved it
cheri1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
you need to continue and tell of their adventures on Fmew! this was so good! i loved it! :) chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Lol love itt its brilliant ]

you should write some mor fluffy dr who fics ]
NearlyHeadlessNic chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Weird, and quite lovely.

NHNic x
WhisperLuna chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
very cool.. :) and weird, lighthearted, craptastic, and interesting are never bad things to be!

Keep up the good work!