Reviews for Ark Alacrity
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Laughing too hard to comment.

Call back later.

-falls off chair laughing hysterically-
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
0.o...interesting...it was definitely a good laugh.
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Ha! That was brilliant! The concept was done wonderfully well and addressed an EXTREMELY curious point, in deed. A great fic and thank you for writing it. )
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Haha that's great. XD
LittleMewLugia chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Hee hee-that was fun!

LML
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Hehehe, that's beautiful.
guess chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Starscream was supposed to be a golf cart?
NybCR chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Hahaha, that was totally hilarious. Just love these kinda stories that point out the inconsistencies and peculiarities of the G1 series... not because I don't like the series-but really, because we all love it so very much :P
CasusFere chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
excuse me while I go hyperventilate...

*hysterical giggling*
Casey chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
ROFL. This is hilarious. Nice story.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
That was adorable … it would be so much fun to see a drawn design for Ratchet as a street cleaner … I wonder what poor Starscream’s alt design was suppose to be … I can only imagine.
Red Tale chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I've thought that in the back of my head there must be more to thier chosen forms.
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
LOL! Cool fic. Did you ever watch Robot Chicken? Soundwave appeared on it as a port-o-potty. It would be interesting to do a fic around that. Imagine him going on a mission in that mode and having a human mistake him for the real thing and all that implies xD
BenRG chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
That is a very interesting idea, even a funny one. You can imagine a whole host of questions arising from this. It would also explain why the 'Cons got such a large number of non-mobile forms (stationary sensor or recording equipment or carried weapons) - They simply didn't have the chance check for too many other alternatives before they had to evacuate the Ark. Didn't Megatron come back as a tank in the short-lived neo-G1 comicbooks? That is a lot more his style.

At least the generation built on Earth (most notably the Special Teams) got purpose-built alt-forms.
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
i dont think it has been done before, so i congratulate you on being the first and for doing it decently too.. well done!