Reviews for Secrets of the Night
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
UPDATE PLEASE!
ILuvOdie chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
o. i like this story :D this is exciting. i miss the show :[
Sebra chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
This is a very interesting read. I'd watch out for misspelled words, but other than that, I find your style quite literate, and very enjoyable. I'd love to see more, and was reluctant to start reading, considering that you've only posted two chapters within the span of two years...

I really like your OC though, and would look forward to reading more! The only thing I didn't understand out of these two chapters was the end of the second - it seemed that Akira knew that Terry was Batman. I'm not sure if you planned on explaining HOW... but that left me wondering...

If you meant it to hook the reader, then you did just that! Please, update soon, I'm looking forward to see how you progress this tale. :)
selkieblues chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I think you should continue. Just watch out for grammar errors and misspellings.
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Sure, you can continue. It seems like a good story.
Different Child chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Very interesting! I hope to read more!
Tarzan chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I like the beginning keeps the mistery to the story and makes you want to read on.

The end was one of those that you want to keep reading, so I think continue, it good.

Just or 2 gramma/spelling errors otherwise good going, keep it up!
SilentBat18 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Because its so hard to get a damn review on the damn good fics on this site (at least thats what i think since i'm speaking from experience), i'm going to review.

My curiosity has been heightened by this first post and i congradulate you for that since i am the type only intrigued by the good fics that are well written with an even more interesting plot.

in other words: DAMN this was good!

but the chapter is too short to write a critical review, so all i'm going to leave you with is a "good job" and pat on the back (pat, pat) :P

Please dont wait till the other four reviews to continue. i want to know who Nightshade was talking to in the beginning, her name, her story, how Terry's reacting to this. I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING! :D hope you update soon.

SB 18