Reviews for There's Still Hope
The Mistress Snape chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
I'm hoping for an update soon. This fic is the best I've read about BMWW as individuals and as a couple during Hereafter. I would love to read what other things you have in store for us.
StLmovieGangster7 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
great story. I'm going to read your other ones now.
StLmovieGangster7 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Fantastic thank you so much.
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Superman Killed By Toy-man? YOu protryed their Pain SO well
carsonsgirl chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
I just finished re-watching "Hereafter" - one of my favorites, and I found myself looking for more to tell me how Bruce and Diana were feeling during this time, especially Bruce. Your story was just what I needed - very well-written and good insight into the characters (all, not just BM & WW). Thank you so much! :)
kitara251 chapter 12 . 12/11/2009
This is such a wonderful story! Continue writing stories this great!
wolf28.7.1994 chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
gr8 story 2!
Miles333 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Another great chapter, in my opinion. I feel so sorry for poor Bruce, 'losing' the best friend he's ever had like that.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This seems like it could be a really awesome story. :)
Batgirl293 chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
awesome! yes I think you should add a chapter of just those two :D keep writing, I love the stories!
Batgirl293 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
loved the fight seen with lobo! jeez he's a jerk... good job! :D
Batgirl293 chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
I love how you tie in your story with the actual episode. keep writing! :D
Batgirl293 chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
haha well I hope its not the last time you write a scene like this!
Jedd the Jedi chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
This chapter is quite well-written and very sexy. I'm glad you didn't go into awful bad sex cliches like you very well could have. Still, a little too explicit for a story dealing with Superman's death. But I can't deny that it did make me slightly horny.
Jedd the Jedi chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
I consider the Batman/Wonder Woman pairing to be my favourite, and the way you've written from their perspectives is very interesting. It may not be absolutely true to character, but still well done. Sexy withough being sleazy.