Reviews for The Sweet Taste Of Ignorance
ExanimatusEtCruentus chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love you and your amazing stories! Jeesh. Stop being so talented. )
littlen00bgyn chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
AHAHA! Omigod. Your reader's tip made me laugh. Which reminds me, I need to re-watch the cutscenes from Re:CoM and Days

LOL WOW! Axel's first line is win!

Lexaeus and Xaldin? Never thought of that one. I can see it wo-oh god, bad images! XD

For some reason I find the thought of pushy Xemnas cute.

Wow... Xemnas really knows how to make Saix lose his poise.

"/His/ Luna Diviner. /His/ Saix." I just had a dirty thought: Since Xemnas is the superior of all of them, doesn't that basically make every single member his bitch if he wanted it so? (My inner-Marluxia is illusorily-mad at me now v_v)

" He knew he'd have to answer a ton of questions once the berserker had regained." Regained...what?

ORGANIZED GAYS! YES! Omg I love you.

Last paragraph reminds me of... "Do two men perhaps make up one whole person?" -Erica Jong
ichigofan01 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
-cries- OMG! i loved that!
LAcunaPSYCHE chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Ignorance is amazing! :p
Myffanwy chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Muaha! I love it.
TwilightButterflies chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
aw that was cute. and Fluffy. unlike most of teh others I've read/reviewed.

although, comparing it to Ice Petals and The Blood Game, of course it's cute and not as angsty/utterly disturbing. (the latter meant for Blood game, not Ice Petals. Obviously)
Rian Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I loved it. That was so cute. :3
l-Duckie-l chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
dude i did the thign with the voices, and MAN! it was hilarious! :D i enjoyed it XD
bloody-black-valentine chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Honestly you and your 411 my good friend! *laughg* Nice do see your other work. I highly enjoy all of it.
chibibunny-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
yay!

this pairing needs more love! good one!
Naraxkagura chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aw that was too sweet!

I loved it! Cutee!
jazzy-jazz-kat chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was actually really sweet in the end! It made my heart go 'crack'.

Very Sweet! I love your stories!
Thatz chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
yay! loved it!
K-Gforever chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
It was cute all over! :D I
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh wow, how's that for HOT? That was so awesome! *wipes off drool* Saix was so ignorant, LOL. I enjoyed this fic alot! The lemon was so...so...*nosebleed, spasms* I'M FAVING THIS! D