Reviews for A Little Denial Goes a Long Way
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
GLAD SHE ADMITTED SHE WASNT DATING ALEC

So sad they still cant touch w/o gloves
piker84 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
oh please continue, i was thinking of doing the same thing but am to tied up in another story i am writing, please continue,
Frost Deejn chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
You should never ask the readers if they think you should continue it. The answer will ALWAYS be "Yes!"
Maria656 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Love to have another M/L writer on board!

Well written and sweet, with some nice M/L banter besides.

Definitely needs more!
lilmouse chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and if there isn't a second chapter, I certainly hope you're at least considering writing more 'Dark Angel' fiction. :)

BBWW *is* a great forum, by the way, so that's three votes now, lol! Stop by and let folks know you're there.

You've captured the characters very well and the awkwardness of the situation, too. I'm glad you've let them acknowledge their feelings and have hope for the future.

Some lovely bits, but particularly fond of this:

“It’s okay Max, You’re not going to hurt me.” He went to touch her again and this time she didn’t move. His gloved hand caressed her cheek, he’d give anything to be able to feel her soft skin beneath his again, but for now this was good enough.

“I want to touch you again Logan,” she admitted. “So much it hurts.”

“Max,” his voice was trembling with emotion. “You are touching me.”

(Such a beautiful moment. You had me blinking my eyes and sniffing a bit here. Warm and fuzzy and romantic without being sappy.)

Thank you for sharing this story with otehr DA M/L enthusiasts. Looking forward to more.

Cheers!

Mouse :)
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Nice begining. Hope to see some more added on to it. Soon.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
More would be welcome, everything to make up for the mistakes of S2:-)

I’m with BiteMeGirl , BBWW is a great place for M/L-shippers.

“It’s not like I’ve been Mr. Easy going myself Max. I don’t know how you haven’t kicked my ass yet.”

Very good question indeed;-)
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
oh, i liked it! Yep, sure did. I thought it was way cute. If you do decide to leave it as a oneshot, it worked out great. But i'd be very happy to see more of this.
maxbyfive chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
i loved this when you first posted it at vl on lj and i love it now. :) (it's carlee, the mod over there, btw.)

love it a lot, and you used the theme very well.
homicidalslayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
You Rock! You are not M/A, and you obviously watch SciFi, and you can SPELL! Come to the Blah Blah, Woof Woof Forum! U must, u must, u must! And you should continue this story, it's really good, or at least continue writing Dark Angel, 'cuz you are good at it!

[Okay, I'm not usually chipper like this, but I just took the PSAT, and i'm running off of pure adrenaline.]