Reviews for When Demons Rise and Angels Fall
Momokai chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Totallt love the idea! update soon!
Viient chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
love it! Can't wait till you update! adds to favs .
Steel Heart chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
I think Chaos is Vincent, D finally one of the two I came to read for, lol, I still crave for Cloud.
Lord Makura chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
OMG seth is mean...
Anita M. Blake chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
I love this story, but I wish you'd have changed the names to their FFVII equivalents.

Is Chaos Vincent? I mean, apart from the red-gold thing, and the Vincent/Lucrecia thing, the "Chaos" part... :)
kitsunedemon chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
I've finally read Shades of Grey so I totally understand everything now...it took me awhile ;;

This chapter wasn't all too boring. It let me see the slight differences between this and Shades of Grey; It was interesting.

You have me curious as to what Chaos' full-meta is now! Well I'm looking forward to your next update!
Lord Makura chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
it was still a good chapter!
BloodyValentineKisses chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
-glomps Chaos- err.. sorry 'bout that, my fangirl side got outta control there for a moment. Love the story thus far and I can't wait for more. .
kitsunedemon chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
VINNY! Vinny as a pretty demon Chaos is very interesting...and as for Love/Lust, I'm kinda leaning towards Lucrecia.

Cloud's wolf pin/door thing is very appropriate for Vinny's house, what with the whole Cerberus thing and all.

Well, I can't wait for your next chapter! And, if you're from the U.S., HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Angelus chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Love/Lust hast to be Aeria and CHaos is obviously Vincent. XD Will CLoudykin's be making an appearence again? W

Funny chappie btw.
Lord Makura chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
door-knocker that is so true!
kitsunedemon chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
I LOVE THIS! It's totally amazing and extremely original; you don't find many original fics nowadays. You have me totally hooked now. I can't wait for your next update!
Lord Makura chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
i don't know if it was vinny but he sure was cute to imagine!
Lord Makura chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
poor zack T_T
Prexistence chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
this looks like its gonna be interesting, please update soon!