Reviews for Sometimes it makes you wonder
raven rose 101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
WHOA! AMAZING!
WheezyWeasel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Were you high when your wrote this story? Lol Its good though!
klay557 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
good...really good
yuki-crimson chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
awsom story but make a better ending ware like the eyes of the parents move. it is actually a way to tell if there ghosts some times pictures look different after the people are dead, for example the head is gon or the scars from how they died are still there or they completly disapere from the picture or there eyes are red or the person is paler then it should be. i know this becouse my intrest is ghosts. hope that help with your ghost stories.
Raawr10909 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i loved it it was very suspenseful and cool how u put his parents in there
DefensiveFighter chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Impressive.
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Wow. LOVE IT!
Zanuth chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Oh... Nice, good twist
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Awesome, wow! I was expecting it to be mostly humor, but that was actually really creepy! I liked how you snuck Rin and Obito in there, and I thought it was fitting for Yondaime to be playing a fiddle. It was very creepy but very well-written, I only wish I had read it around Halloween!
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Woh, creepy. Gonna end it hear, or maybe more yeah?
FlamedraSeer7213 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
“OH you’re such a cutey wooty vampire!” she cooed. Sasuke’s eye twitched and Sakura slid a step further away from him.

“This cutey wooty vampire is about to bite you with his sharp fangs and stab you with his cutey wooty kunai,” growled Sasuke through clenched teeth. The lady just laughed more and tugged harder on his cheek.

LOL
Kiwi-Kitteh chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh wow, that was really good. I felt my chest sank as Sasuke saw his parents. I don't know why though. I guess it was shocking to me, heh.

Cutesy Wootsy Kunai. Aww. How sweet xD

Nice Halloween story you have here! Hope you have a Happy Halloween
fayeS chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
That was sad, cute, cool, funny, and scary at the same time!
Moogle Girl X2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Cute! That was great, Uchiha-san. _ I started laughing when Arashi was saying "Dance!" Reminded me of "Ten Ways". XD I kind of wish Sasu-kun got to talk to his parents, thogh. Oh well. *shrugs*

*hugs story* Favoriting now! Oh, and Naru-kun as a cup of ramen had me laughing as much as Arashi. Oh, how obsessions change our lives. :]

~MG