Reviews for My Guardian Angel III: My Fallen Angel
AFinaLR3play10 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
About 6-7 years have passed...we all hope you finish this story someday soon! I loved the series!

(: Smiles! :)

KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Dang you Riku! Pick a side and stick with it! Cool story and chapter :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
How could You!I Loved This Series :(
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
you have to start this again. sure it's been two years, but you must have thought of something to add on right?
fanfic lover chapter 12 . 10/2/2010
this is amazing, please please please finish this story
aaron chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
please continue this story absolutely loved it just wish to see an ending i love the way you write you can feel the emotion you put in to a story and what you've done with the characters is fantastic i hope you get the urge to finish this story someday
Alti'uin chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Ok, so I just came across this and found it interesting so I'm going to start reading it. If I like it and you don't continue this story I will hunt you down, kill you, ressurect you and then kill you all over again. You have been warned.
nudge343 chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
o well.i guess that all good things must come 2 an end.I must say,you are really your stories have a strong meaning in story was getting so interesting can you tell me where I could look so that I can publish a story?
soraloveskairi159 chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
*Gasp* No! Do you realize what that means to me! THIS WAS THE FIRST FANFICTION I EVER READ AND LOVED IT! Hmph. HEY! Maybe someone could take over this fanfiction...?
Si-Sidera chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Well, thats ok. I really liked the story!
Si-Sidera chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
Great job! I cant wait to see what happens with Sora. Good Luck, and update!
RikuLover211 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Good luck and please keep doing this good of a job!

I'm pretty much biting my nails in fear and wonder as to what is going to happen next!
Sora's GuardianAngel chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
Wow! I hadn't realized that this story was updated(so much for story alerts...)! I read nine chapters just to catch up! lol. You've improved a lot since your first story. Keep up the good work! :)
Divinehearts chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
Yay, you aren't dead! I don't care if the chapters are short, I just want this story to end with Sora and Kairi living happily together... please? I'm so happy to hear you are updating more frequently.
OMEGA WEISS chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
dude about ch 10 the force of three tons of tnt would do more than level a building. it would level it and leave a very large crater good story update soon