Reviews for Fly Ball
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was soooooooo cute and cracked. Nice!
Risoellah chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
So Beautiful!
Ainel chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Cute cute cute!
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's sooooooo freaking cute!
And I'm going to be late for school.

Favorited! :D
L2L chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh. My. God.

I LOVE IT. :DDDDD

Amazing~! Totally worth faving! It was totally in character, and the denial was adooorraaabllleeee ::DDDDDD
LiLpanda2211 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
lol. i like it. it was cute short and funny. nobody was occ. perfect!* Spanish accent* magnifico!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
lol Anyone who giggled would die.

Such cute fluff. :D
CamelliaxBloom chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Probably the best crack!fluff I've read in a LONG time. I am still giggling at Jin~! 8D
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Love the story, very cute. I like some of the one liners in there like 'keiko just went up another notch in his book' and 'some days ust aren't worth getting out of bed, or tree whatever.'Hiei lying down and covering his eyes just to piss kuwabara off was funny, and Hiei giving Yuusuke the finger. That all made me laugh. You have have a very good sense of humor. Poor Jin though. LOL! Love the pairing. Very kawaii story, i love it. Keep up the good work!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I always knew baseball was dangerouse, yet I love playing it. Hiei is so adorable on this one with his menacing ways.
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i love this fic so much, i think i've read it about four times now. when Botan kissed Hiei-sama, i have to admit that i was a bit jealous, but i'm also a HieiBotan supporter, so i got over it pretty quick.

...um, as much as i love this fic, i feel i have to point out a very tiny error. you said that Kurama-kun was on Kuwabara's team, but when listing the positions of Yusuke's team, you put him on first base. was that supposed to be Shizuru? or did you actually mean for Kurama-kun to be on Yusuke's team in the first place?

other than that, i didn't spot anything else. *blushes* i'm afraid that i have a bad habit of spotting mistakes and pointing them out. sorry!
MissPoke chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
thats such a sweet little fic!
Moon Maiden23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh my god, that was so funny and so cute! LOL, keep up the good work!