Reviews for The Reason
awww! cute! XD
BitterSweetSickness chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aw... so cute!
Enefet chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Short with absolutely no point to it. Snape is OOC; I just couldn't imagine him being attracted to some sniveling uke. He respects intelligence, ones own competence. The guy has high standards. If a person can't even stand on their own two feet he won't give them the time of day. Look at Neville.

There are some grammatical issues and the dialogue is very stiff, and at some times confusing. Start a new paragraph every time someone new speaks.

With that aside there's also the mpreg. (Impregnating someone up the ass is just plain funny to me, but we all have kinks.) The problem is that it's empty. It's as if their relationship wasn't enough, they NEED a baby to PROVE their love. It's in poor taste to add a child for the sake of it, which seems to be the case here. And why mpreg/preg? Why not adoption?

This oneshot is severely lacking in emotion, despite all the crying going on.
pltzchen chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I don't read OC fics. I have no idea why I read this. If it wasn't slash, haha, I would NEVER have even glanced at it but I actually enjoyed it. I think you captured the true Severus ;) It's pretty tricky, I must admit. Good job.
A chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Cute
Tachyons chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Aw, that's sweet! A little short, but sweet.

The only thing that bothers me with this is that when you say 'han' I immediatly think star wars univers-Han...
Tsumade Kaori chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Wait... who's Han? Did I miss another story or something? And is Han a girl or a guy? If it's a guy, how's he going to deliver the baby?

I don't get it T_T