Reviews for Playing By Heart
FuckBunny chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Please, oh great kamisama! I come up with alot of dirty things, so I want to know what a normal person would come up with. I only posted one Saiyuki fiction on this site, but I didn't finish it for embarrassment. I really admire all you people that can publish stuff like this... :3 after reading this, though, I think I'll get back to my night job lol :3
Akito3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Please! I'm begging you! Please write a sex scene! I would like to know whats going to happen with me and Ikki! Pleeeaaassee
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
damn you are evil just when you were getting the good part
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
THIS NEEDS A LEMON. PLEASE, I'M BEGGIN' YOU.
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
very nice.
LovelyChanru chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I can't believe I'm going to beg for some yaoi action but here goes nothing -hugs your leg- please please ease please wirte the Yaoi I love the story and everythin but damn it we need yaoi
AkitofangirlYaoiLOVER chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
...*ahem*

-falls onto hands and knees-

WRITE THE LEMON!

ILU4VR! TT0TT

-stands up- There. I begged. TT_TT

I'll do it again...
azab chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
i loved it
b-nothing chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. i'm so happy i got to read this

u should definately write more... if not in this story, perhaps another wip AG story? i'd very much like to read it.

i have ...uh... glanced at your profile, and discovered many stories i would love to read... so expect more reviews from me in the future.

a toast! to Akito, the beautiful!

xx, b

ps, FAVE
samayooo chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
D; You're gonna' make people beg . . . GOD.

I WANT IT! I REALLY WANT IT!

FAWKING SHIT I WANT IT AND YOU TO UPDATE!
alexis chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
all of us at deviantart are gonna kill you if you don't finish it! ;
XxMysticMariexX chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
that was cute, I really enjoyed reading this. Akito deserves to be happy, and I think he and Ikki make a cute pair .
Cricketty chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
YOU'R SO MEAN...! Pweaase?... some lemon that will be so so SO juicy? as in... delicious?

UPDATE!
howl chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
look I'm not usually one to read nor support yaoi (though I have nothing against it...i'm just not into it), but after watching the 'kiss' scene between akito and ikki (akito initiating it of course); plus the fact akito's charm has got me into cheering for this pairing. Heck I'll admit that I want akito to get ikki (though it's unlikely to happen) and heck yes I think they'd make a cute couple. This is probably the only yaoi pairing I've supported by far...

So what am I saying? What's my point?

HELL YES PLEASE I want you to continue this story...please convince me that this couple would make it good.

Thanks
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
you know what?your EVIL! rest of us are just WAY to perverted to let it go at that!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »