Reviews for The Sound Of The Leaf
RedCide47 chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Loved the story, I do wish that the lemon and story in general was longer. Thanks for the story.
ZeroSouls chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
le cri
miguel chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
muy lindo me gusto, te felicito
setzer231 chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
Alright im satisfied with this story
Glare chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I mainly didn't like blaze or genkai
Glare chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Meh the last to chapters were just really meh. I liked the first five chapters though.
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Nice stor-er-fic I mean. Haha! man Blaze was cool... hehe maybe you should make a Naruto and Kushina soon and yes I'm a sick bastard just like the others who read Naruto x Kushina, Mikoto, Tsunade, and a lot more. Just a thought, if you do make those kinds of fics add Blaze to make it funny like make him Naruto's master

well, Ja-ne
SurprisedFan chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
WTF that was a surprising ending it was hilarious *laughs* HaHa!
DarkNamikaze chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
love it
maikov chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
This is what i like when people have oc or other characters fight back! For this i give you three million thumbs up!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
i hate action .
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Make more story
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
I'll be honest I liked how the story started. Then all the biblical crap came around and I got board, really quickly. I'm forcing myself to finish just cause I want to see if Tayuya and Naruto have a happy end. Just some advice if the anime in question doesn't have heavy religious undertones in it, then don't put them in your fan fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
The sun isn't made of gas dude.
Black Mamba chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
I find a few problems with the fight scene.

1. Where are all the other ninja in the village, I mean it doesn't take a sensor ninja to feel that much chakra.

2. If your OC is that strong why couldn't he just kill hebi-teme on his own. I mean, Naruto had to use five tails on him to beat him, while in the anime it took four tails for naruto to beat hebi-teme.