Reviews for Scream
Wingedslayer03 chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
I like this story so far and would love to see more of it soon.
Spice of Life chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
I figured that was probably what they were after, since Mark is Mark afterall. Update again soon!
Abby chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
I loved this chapter. Poor Mark literally ran into Roger, knocked him down and had to run away because the guys were chasing after him.

Did Roger realize that Mark was being chased by a group of men?

Ms. Willie is an interesting character, taking care of Mark, telling a little about her life.

Loved Collins' reaction when Roger told him what might have happened to Mark. I could just see Jesse L Martin's character on Law & Order. ;)

Mark's home... and he remembers parts of what happened. ) *hugs to Mark*
Abby chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
I actually just read chapter 6 and then noticed I didn't review these chapters (I'm sorry!).

I like how you had Collins not so subtly suggesting that they both needed to get out of the cold. They needed to be there for Mark when he was found and not be be sick.

Loved Mark's clumsiness with spilling his coffee on himself.

It would be somewhat difficult for Roger to describe Mark, knowing he didn't have his camera or glasses on him.

Great chapter!
armageddon-incarnate chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Ou... interesting.

This is really good! You do well with the diolouge, and the group dynamics, especially the ones between Roger, Mark and Collins.

Please update soon!

Great job!

Keep writing!
batya chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
i dont know if thats the end or whatever but OMG that was SO cute _
Metrime chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
I really like this. I think you have a very good grasp on the characters and I love the Roger/Mark/Collins friendship.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
This is good... is there more? I'm not sure if I've reviewed before, but I remember reading it... Anyway, it's really good, so please keep writing and adding to this.
MTVbabe11 chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
o really like this!
BohoRoohaha chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Just checked out your profile...you only have one Rent fanfic listed...What! write more Rent fanfiction...
BohoRoohaha chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Dood! That was awesome! So, then what happens? does the rest of the gang meet Ms. Willie? Is Mark going to use this new found experience (aka pet project) to make an awesome documentary? ooh what if he went back to interview all of his new friends, now that he knows what its like to be on the other side...that would be cool!
alwaysflying chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Ep! I love it. That wasn't the last chapter, was it? 'Cause this story is too good to end here. Although I guess it'd be an okay ending... But no! Don't end it here!
Fade Into Color chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
I'm really loving this story. I hope that Roger and Collins find Mark soon. Update soon ].

-MoreLikeFiction
fadeinonme chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Aw, I really like this a lot. It's original and well written. I love your original chars, very well developed and interesting. I can't wait to find out what happened to Mark and to see if Roger and Collins can find him and if Mark will ever remember anything! Yay! Great job!

Oh and I really enjoyed the fight between Collins and Roger usually people only write about Mark and Roger getting into fights, but they're all humans and they're like a big family so they would obviously all get into fights with each other at some point or another. _
Abby chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Ok, at the end of last chapter, Roger found Mark's coat, scarf and camera in the loft. He wouldn't leave that stuff behind. At the beginning of this chapter, Mark was remembering being pulled out of a large room. Was he taken from the loft?

I love Mark's friendship that is forming with Ms. Willie.

Great update and I'm waiting on more! )
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »