Reviews for Fever
This is so sweet :)
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Well done!
jueguini chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
omg! please continue! this HAS to be longer than a one-shot! T_T
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
love it! continue!
mlw217 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Love it! Awesome story...love the way you portray Edward's worry. :)
VampireLover321 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Would you consider writing more to this? I love this story so much it was sweet with sarcasm.
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Good job! The story was convincing and everyone was in character D
Breakthefloor22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ah... just the kind of one-shot I was looking for. I LOVE stories like this. They're so fun to read, and as an added bonus, this was well written. Another great piece.

Franny XX
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Thankyou, sillybella, for such a wonderful fic! Spelling, plot, grammar and characterisation were all spot on. I especially enjoyed the concept, and the last line was just perfect. Good luck with Fever and all of your other fics :)

Love,

Little Miss Mionie
Infame chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Aw, so sweet. I almost teared up again, I must be feeling really emotional! Great job, thanks for posting!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Aww... So sweet and sad. I don't know whether or not I should cry about the end though.
Musehere chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
oh, that was great! So very sweet and well written. I loved the emotion, it was very passion filled from several different angles.

Also, were you trying to hint about the possibility of Bella's shield diminishing slightly whilst she was that unwell? I really like that! Of course, given the time frame, they couldn't actually figure it out to remain true to the books. But, I enjoyed how you left the possibility open. ;)
rockittiludrop chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
so so good...and sweet

happy holidays!
music-freakgirl14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
will there be a second chapter?
fille avec le foulard chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh my, I wish I had an Edward to take care of me if I was sick like Bella is. Great fanfic. Very heart warming. This story gives me hope maybe there is a guy out there who is not a big fat "male reproductive organ" to quote Bewitched
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »