Reviews for Fever
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Mrs.Haley Lautner chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Good story
thissaccountisdead chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
so, so good... why so short...
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Aww.. Poor Edward. :C
horsesrules chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
write more
Hope the Sun Shines chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awwww that last part was so sweet and sad bless Edward! he hides everything so well but nobody could be alive for 109 years and not have experienced sadness and loss. You portrayed the slightly more vulnerable side of Edward which is not always easy to show. well done!
may96 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I wish this story was longer
seusslover123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Liked it!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is so sweet. I love it so much! Edward's worry for Bella, and the fact that he remembers his mother is too much for me to bear! :'( Keep up the amazing work! :) x
frum milly chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
if only this story had happened in the real series! it was so believable. i hope bella feels better though

:}
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
awwwwwwwwww so sad, brilliantly written though! I LOVED it!
ArchangelicSlayer chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love how Bella takes care of Edward at the end. I love how Edward compares Bella to him, and do you have a link to his mind? Because that sounds EXACTLY like Edward would worry. This Is Awesome. You Are Awesome!
Fra ITA chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is the first time I have reviewed a Twilight story! Yay! I am quite new to the Twilight world (I know, this sounds totally weird... well, better late than never!). Lovely little story, especially the last part and the last line. I do think Edward remembers his mother, too. She loved him so much. Thank you!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
really sweet story totally loved it
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This WAS what he died from, I can understand the fear! Nice work.
394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »