Reviews for Fever
genealogygirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
This is really beautiful, and I so agree: Edward remembers more than he's willing to talk about (yet). I love the interaction between Carlisle and Edward too - that was very nicely done. It's also nice that his cool hands can come in so useful here.

I've found myself more unnaturally fixated on the flu lately too (gee, I wonder why?); I've always been prone to it and make it a priority to get a flu shot every year. But, now I find myself contemplating buying "The Great Influenza" and other similar books. I actually discovered in random googling the other day that 20,0 people died of the influenza in Chicago in 1918-1919. Very easy to see how Edward going missing was not a huge concern.

I'm genealogygirl by the way - need to see about changing my username over here so it's all consistent.
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
this was really good. edward and bella's feelings and thoughts were really believable. keep writing!
banncroftt chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
This story is written very well, the plot is interesting and you made sure that the characters act as they would if SM wrote it. I like how we can hear what edward can hear... like when he listens in on people's minds. it's very interesting. keep going!
Bright Green Eyes chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
(eyes wide) That was...so GOOD!
thedilemma chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That was so sad. That just made me depressed. But in a good way.
Asquared91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Oh that was so good!

Thanks for writing!

Alison
Alexandra Stone chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
sweet :D
melodie568 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
it was a one shot wow i wish you could right more but you dont have to. it was great i loved it. good job
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27