Reviews for The Point of no Return
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO! CAN'T WAIT! :) :D 3
RedStalkingDeath chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Any chance that you'll ever continue this story? I would really, really, REALLY like to read more of this.

I honestly love it this far.
midday chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
wow this is really good, pleease continue!
ShadowAlchemistSu chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
This is really great. Awesome XD DIE RAOUL! Uh..sorry...anyway...I really look forward to reading the next chapter!
Virginie chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
All I want is that you continue this story...Please
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Hehe, very nice if you compare it to mine.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
Not too bad... I have read far worse. Give some more feeling when Christine misses the tryouts. She seems angry/sad but not as intensely so as I would expect her to be.

Accept: to take someone up on something, i.e. I accept you offer.

Except: to exclude, i.e. All of the books except that blue one.

Interesting little start. Keep writing!

phantom_jedi
chickdrummer37 chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
i love it!
StormyNights7 chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
this is a different typr of story but i really like it please continue_
Sam chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
OH! I love Erik/Christine teacher/student phics so much, and to find one with a good foundation that's also well-written... it's like heaven.

It's wonderful! I really like it so far, and I can't wait for more!
thechosenMay chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
oh this is real good!
Lady Wen chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
well, I believe we were briefly introduced to Raoul in this chapter. I hope Christine will not be wishy-washy with the 2 guys but I can see that she may be, she's already in tears.

but, this does have the makings of an interesting story and Erik doesn't seem to angsty... yet!
lady wen chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
you don't mention anything about Erik yet, how old is he? If he is going to fall in love with a high school student, I hope he is no older that 25, otherwise it is pretty creepy. If he is older, in his 30's, then i think you should treat her as a college freshman or sophomore because then she is an adult, or, is she 18 in your story? Still kinda young for a 35 year old (he you go by his age in POTO) Just MYOP.