Reviews for Paint it Black
akito kyo chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I love ichichime.

I think your stories all of them are amazing. I dont find them boring and i appreciate all the little chapters building the story. Sadly I can see that although you've written other fic recently you havent finished this one. I hope you'll be finishing the story soon. each story you write seems to lead to something even better so dont stop please!
workshy chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
On Orihime's bio, you forgot red bean paste on her likes. Anyway, I hope you update this story. I've been following this series from your other one-shots and while I didn't care muc about the OCs you created, I do want to know how they will provide the conflict in the story and in IchiHime's relationship.
Kinetik.09 chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
When I first joined this site, I believe it was one of your stories that I first read. Being that I was new and didn't know how to navigate the site like a pro yet, I couldn't find your stories a second time to reread them (and I think you might of changed your pen name also).

But, the other day I was looking for something refreshing to read and I found yours. I love the way you describe things. It's very descriptive in very few words. The way you introduce your OC's and keep them mysterious and intereting is a tact that many writers wished they possessed.

I really like this last story to your Bleach series and would really love to see how it pans out. I know it's been quite some time since you last updated but a wrtiter never forgets a story that they've put some time and effort into.

Also, I think you are way too hard on yourself. The problem with critiquing yourself is that you usually see all the bad things instead of the good (I do it alot). Most of the time, the reader doesn't know unless you tell them. You can always find fault in the most immaculate piece of literature if you look hard enough.

This is a great story, the way you set up this series is a great story and I really hope you finish it. I'll be reading if you do.

Kinetik.
hannehbuns chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
OMG I love how this story goes..the plot, the relationship between Ichigo and Orihime and their little boy! I've been searching a story like this. So please update soon!
10tative chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
OMG! how i luv this story so much! :D

its so detail! and have a good plot
River of Souls chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
you have very good ichigoxorihime story...continue!
ELLIE 31773 chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
wow the story is good but i think you must change the title. when i first read it it didnt seam an intersting story but it is. soory if i hurt you about my coment . i will be waitnig for the new up dated.
Trayne chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Hey, hey! You're not supposed to tell anyone about that yet! Geez!

Anyway, if you're worried about how this came out, I can beta for you. You know how much of a whore I am of the English language.
batz chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
New and intriguing characters, that's what I like about this one. Its very refreshing.

Of course, how could I forget about your flair for writing Ichigo and Orihime so complementally? Anticipating the next chapter soon.
Mary chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I love your stories. Please keep going.

I expecially love how you made Ichigo and Orihime's relationship.

GREAT WORK!
Hyou-kun chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hm, interesting. I read your other Bleach works before diving into this one; and I like what you've done with the characters. Keep up the good work, and update soon.
The Capsule Corp. President chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
You write good stories of Ichigo and Orihime. But this one I need more details. So where is the unedited version neh? (~_)
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That was great and I love the idea of Captain Kurosaki!

Thank you for this story.

I can not wait next. please update soon.