Reviews for I'll Vote No
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You should do a smaller version of this for everyone else.
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Excellent. Shows the relationship between them beautifully. Really Rosalee.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I know this fix was written ages ago but I just got around to reading it now. It's really great. I've always wondered why everyone made a fuss about bellas self control when it came to drinking human blood. I mean rosalie wasn't even a planned vampire and yet she hasn't tasted human blood. Thats as good as Carlisle. She's killed but not for blood. That shows a regard for human life and her own self-control
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I feel you did an excellent job in representing Rosalie, and explaining how she thinks and her side of the story.
Thing in the fridge chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
... in total agreement with Always Alex (review placed 19 Feb 2010), especially about Rosalie's acute understanding of how similar she and Edward are in certain ways.
I wish there was more - either in SM's own books or in fanfic - from Rosalie's POV which rounded her out and got inside her head like this little vignette does.
Victoria chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow, great story. I love how I can relate to Rosalie in this fic, and how you show that she's not the cold-hearted bitch everyone thinks she is
teddybear2272 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really enjoyed looking at it through Rosalie's eyes. I don't really like her but only cause I don't understand her. I luv reading about a character and seeing why they did what. Leta u know them more. And yes I do like rose a bit more now. Thank you :)
LOZZY chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! IT IS HONESTLY BRILLIANT!
Roseyxoxo chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
cute.
AngelicPegasus chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love your insight into Rosalie's psyche. Her motives are so often ignored or ridiculed, when really, she's only looking out for Bella, trying to help her. She is one of my favorite characters in the series, and anyone who helps people understand/sympathize with her is amazing. And you did a great job!
Snikerdoodles chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
i also agree rosalie is complex, and i think your interpretation of her thoughts are very much in charachter with what we have seen of her so far. really enjoyed reading this!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
WOw..., That was too good...!
team-jacob-4-ever126 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
love this story
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Good writing. Rosalie is very complex. And it's true when you think about it, she and Edward are quite alike.
Josie Shane chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I think you did a wonderful job at capturing Rosalie's character in this story... so many people write her as shallow and bitter but I think you did a great job. Thank you so much for sharing