Reviews for I'll Vote No
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I totally love your story! I like the part where she says that Alice and Edward are crazy, I think it was kind of funny, that part I mean. Nice to hear from Rosalie. You portrayed her wonderfully. Loved it!
MyPurpleHippo chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
complex, love it!
Closed1992 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow. That was so good. It really makes you think about what was going through Rosalies head. Thank you very much for writing it.
Craziness-n-love chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh, wow.

That was...amazing.

Rosalie's mind is so much more...complex than I imagined it. Her htoughts are actually really deep, and you did a wonderful job portaying her.

Brilliant.

Love,

Mel
just a little wicked chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Wow. That was amazing. Simply amazing. You made me look at Rosalie in a whole new light. Spectacular.

-favorites-
animeangel529 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
wow that was like so good
Wolbachia chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
You rule, silly_bella. On here and the lexicon and everywhere else. *bows, and faves*
living in Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I love your style, if anyone else would have written this i dont think it would have been good just fake guesses
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Very well thought out. I like how you went into her character more, showed what was going through her mind. Good job!
0oxymoronic0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I completely agree with you; I think Rosalie is a fantastic character we'd all benefit much more from understanding. Your fan fiction really helped me to do just that. It's perfect just as it is.
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That was lovely! You really have Rosalie down pat. You obviously put a lot of thought into this, and it's been very well written in my opinion. Even better, you've managed to avoid grammatical mistakes as well. Keep up the fantastic work! I look foward to seeing more from you again soon! :D
StupidShinyVolvoOwner chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
that was really really good!
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
this was a really well written insight into rosalie's character. you did a fantastic job! keep writing.
1stepbehind29 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
wow! that was a very interesting rosalie perspective. i normally dont read rosalie's perspective, but this one was really great and really descibes what she might have been thinking.
Asquared91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Oh wow. That was excellent!

Thanks for writing!