Reviews for I'll Vote No
NANCII chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Strong, deep. Shows a different side to Rosalie.

'Beautiful monster' I like that phrase.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
awesome! truly amazing.

Rosalie is the most complex character in twilight & i think you've jus outdone Stephenie in explaining her in detail
Always Alex chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I agree that Rosalie is a more complex character than the shallow version presented in the books. You have provided a skillfully written, three-dimensional snapshot of the workings of Rosalie's mind. I particularly liked Rosalie's comparison of herself to Edward, which was both poignant and accurate. In presenting her as simultaneously complex, but also refreshingly frank about herself and her family's behaviour, you write a very 'in character' elaboration of how Rosalie should be. I very much enjoyed this foray into her mind, and felt strong sympathy for her as the one painted as the 'bitch' of the fmaily to Bella-who-can-do-no-ill.
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
amazing. touched my heart
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
So sweet! Rosalie isn't my favorite character.

But I understand his point of view, I understand why she said no.

She really loves her brother!

Great OS!
noamg chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wonderful, especially the comparisons between Edward and Rosalie.
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love the way you write Rosalie. You do an excellent job of getting in her head. I had never thought about how unfair it was for Edward to bring Bella into the home, of course the others would never think of it that way. (Well maybe Jasper!) The ending was heartbreaking, the way she described why she had to vote no. I wanted to cry when she referred to herself as a present Edward couldn't return to the store. You make her very redeemable in this. :)
EMILY chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This was a really good story. your writinv is so complex and you captured Rosalie perfectly! I love it!
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Great job!
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aw I really like this
Miss-Lovegoodx chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow. You wrote this brilliantly. I never really liked Rosalie but in a way, this fanfic helped me understand Twilight and New Moon from her perspective. Well done!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I love it!~!

JustMyOpinion42 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I really appreciate this story. It has honestly shown me that there is more to a person than you would think.
Tay chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This is great! I hate those stories where people act like rosalie is a bitch because she isin't, i mean, imagine if you were in her position! Sure she is vain but all humans (or vampires..hehe) are on some level, and just because she is doesn't make her evil. This is one of the best, if not then it IS the best charchterization of rosalie that i've ever seen. Great work!
SnappleApple450 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow. Thank you. All this time, I never liked Rosalie. I never understood her, but you gave me a whole new out-look. You did a great job at showing another side of her. So thank you.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »