Reviews for I'll Vote No
radiowavesandmicrowaves chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Thats The Real Reason I Love Rosalie, Godsh I Wish People Will Understand Now. :) Good Story
SilverMoonArcher chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Beautiful. I wish I could write with such an insight into characters' minds and see so clearly as you do. As always, your writing has everything it needs and nothing it doesn't need.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
What an interesting take - Rosalie voting no, not for Bella, but to support Edward. I bet there's a kernel of truth behind this.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Amazing. I love to get in Rosalie's head a little more and read about her feelings about everyone and why she voted no. Very interesting.:) I'm going to do my school work now, maybe I'll be done early and I can get back to reading your work. It's quite addicting.;)
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I really liked this; it helped to back up Rose's vote.
Dramione13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I agree with everyone else. You've written nothing but good things SillyBella :-)
AAKK47 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Amazing, simply amazing...

That was one of the best written fics i have ever read in my life..

You are wonderful..I..I..i just can't get over it.

The detail, the description, keeping it in character... itwas just amazing... you have rendered me speachless...
OddlyAlice chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This story is really deep and I think you really captured Rosealie's character.
Elle365 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Really great story! You captured Rosalie very well and gave really interesting insight into the situation from her perspective. Good job! I have a story about Rosalie you should check out 'the Real Rosalie'
paige1133 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
wow this is amazing i never thought to look at Rosalie this way, but now that i have, it pretty much hits the nail on the head
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
poor rosalie! never herd her side in this perspective.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Amazing look at Rose.
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Y'know, I think too many times Rose is just written off as this vainglorious uber-bitch and that's that. It's true that in many ways it really is that simple, but I think - especially towards the end of the saga - more is revealed than that. You did a great job of capturing that notion here, and I love the poke into her head you gave us. I love the connection to Edward you drew, as well; it's very believable and well-written. Lovely job here, hun.
RedCarpetRuler chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
WoW!

You are an amzing author.

I've never seen Rosalie in that light before and your story gives her character depth.

Kudos to you!

Kepp it Up

RED CARPET RULER
Jess chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Fantastic.

If Stephenie Meyer had as much talent as you, the books would have been a lot more enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to explore a character and not just gloss over them in preference of another one.

Excellent!