Reviews for I'll Vote No
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Interesting liked the closing
WhiteLotus95 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Outstanding job! This has great insight into Rosalie's head!
ebhg chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is such great insight into Rosalie's character. I never could understand how so many could paint her as a heartless wench. I think she's just been suffering from PTSD vampire style for the last eighty-odd years. Great story, thanks for sharing!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
this is amazing, it's so good. you've completely got inside Rosalie's head and it's so well written and so good. i'm lost for words. i love it.

dobby
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I loved being in the mind of Rosalie. :)
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I think this is great. :)
beckiixxmimiheartx3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
this story is jsut wonderful, thank you for making this story. it makes me think differently of rosalie when i read the end. i couldn't stop reading it. i hope you write more of these stories. :D
ListlessLullaby chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Brilliant Story. i loved it.

CYNM
WyaRose chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Are you planning on writing more stories from Rosalie's perspective? I sincerely hope so. Rosalie is my favorite character, and I, too, find her extremely complex and interesting. I've always wished Stephanie Meyer's would have fleshed Rosalie's character out a little more, but in the end she only went shallow and we never got to know much about Rosalie. The way you've written this story is wonderful. It's exactly how I would imagine Rosalie's thought process to go.

I really do hope you write another story either heavily involving Rosalie or, once again, from her POV. This was a great read and I'm glad I found it. Well done!
TwihardNerd chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
amazing thats exactly what i thought it would be like in rosalies head
Infame chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow, well done. It's very, very well written. I've always liked Rosalie for some reason but you've succeded in making me respect and like her even more!
Musehere chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very well written. You managed to fit in so many different aspects of her character and I think they all fit so well. Excellent one shot!
EpicLoVeFan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Nice Rose point of view story. This fits well with her character.
Mariea1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Excellent! To me, it felt like you really got in her head.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was also rather beautiful. i lvoed it. I am, however, too tired to write you an essay of a reveiw. You, instead, get a few pretty words, and a promise for somthing longer next time.

Jolly Good.