Reviews for Tabula Rasa
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Please continue I happened break my leg not that long ago and have nothing else to do but rread so please I beg of you continues
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Interesting! I like your ideas, but the whole time I was wondering what exactly the Dai Li had done to Aang, because Toph couldn't see him or hear him in the whole kidnapping/interrogation part, so that just left me thinking a whole lot.

XD I like your style, it's a shame you're not gonna be doing more :( but oh well! :D

-DMRA
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
that was very good! i liked it :)
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
You know, I hadn't really thought about it, but if the Dai Li had managed to brainwash them, that would've made for a /very/ interesting episode or two. Short of that, a very interesting fanfic will suffice.

I love the name, by the way. :)

-John
Ishka chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This was great and very neat take on what could've happen. I like how you left everything open-ended.
creepygirl13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was great! You should do a sequel, but leaving that much to the imagination was very well done.
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This is awesome!

I was very dissapointed by the Dai Li in the show. They were so scary at first, but their brainwashing was in the end ineffective, they didn't follow up on their threats, and the Gaang trounced them.

I love it when I find fics that take the Dai Li to their full potential as antagonists.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow! But I wonder... what would happen after this and to Katara and Sokka! I've been lost to my imagination. Maybe a sequel will help? Oh poo.
libowie chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was creepy and cool at the same time!
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wait.. this is a oneshot?

You can't do that to me, hon.

You just can't.

(please?)
Sifu Toph chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
That was extremely good, as well as very creepy. You are not the only one who had similar thoughts following "City of Walls and Secrets." That is to say, I did not think the Dai Li would follow through with it, but I did wonder what would happen if they did.

And, yes, I was questioning the lack of Dai Li in "Tales of Ba Sing Se." Weren't they supposed to be stalking the Aang Gang?

At any rate, this is a wonderful little story. It captured my attention from the get-go. We only get Toph's point of view, but you wrote her very well. This IS Toph, no doubt, and I can very well see her as resistent to the very end, and the one who comes out on top.

The fact that the Dai Li would stoop to such treachery is frightening. They, or at least Long Feng, far prefer their "utopia" than the truth, and silence the Avatar, the world's last hope, for it! The scenes in the chamber are undeniably creepy and frightening, as are the moments Toph is lost in that lie. I loved how you had her return, with her "sight."

That, and the small bit with Ju-Dee covering Toph's feet with slippers so she could not...Very nice and in-depth. I love an author who puts in so much detail even into the smallest of stories.

You have inspired me, I am afraid. The Dai Li, and their methods of brainwashing, are just a plot bunny waiting to happen. And I am a huge fan of Toph, too...

Once again, great work! I love all your stories, to tell the truth, and have added you to my fav author's list. "Shadows" and "Escapades of the Blind Bandit and Meathead" are simply wonderful. Keep an eye out for a review when you update those next.

Sifu Toph
MysticAnime chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I liked. Great piece for claiming it as your first! I enjoyed the story from Toph's point of view and how its just simply a what if or what could be plot without mary sueness or mushy love.

This fandom needs more storys like this! I hope you decide to write another -

Cheers

Mystic
porcelaindakota chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
First off, I absolutely loved it, as I do most of your other stories. (I usually try to review on LJ).

Second, did you know Tabula Rasa is the name of an episode of Justice League from a couple years ago? That was the first thing I thought when I saw the title.

But the story was wonderful. I absolutely love darker fic, and the conspiracy/Dai Li in Ba Sing Se is absolutely great fic fodder. You captured it perfectly; poor Aang and Sokka and Katara, wherever they are!

-sugarland
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wow! I don't like you anymore though, why did this have to be a one shot? DARN YOU!
sammiann chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
this is really good! keep it up!