Reviews for You Did
Whisper chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is so beautiful. Like, I don't even have words to describe it, I don't think there are words for this level of perfection. Please write more!xX
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I love it! Awesome!
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Very powerful descriptions. I like the image of the Doctor's discarded tie as a snake. I'm so glad the Doctor rescued her and was able to heal her. They're so good for each other.
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I guess I'm more immune to gore than I thought, cos by your AN I thought it'd be worse. Really loved this...don't get me wrong, I wish there was more!, but loved it all the same ;) Reckon the only reason they couldn't have this on DW is...well it's meant to be for kids so any gore is too much...that and naked Doctor...though if they changed their mind on the latter I don't think there would be too many complaints :p Anyway, fantastic fic :)
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Very sweet and very in character for both of them.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
omg! this was so good! i love it. you oughta do a prequel fic telling how rose had gotten her injuries!
Haleakala chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
"He did. He always did." Oh, that was an EXCELLENT last line! Yeah, it's nice for her to be able to take care of him once in awhile.
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
aw. that was mushy in a very good way : ) and Jack!
LinNicole chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Well, yes, that plot bunny was sick, evil, and more than a little twisted and I...liked it very much. LOL. So what does that make me? I wish you could expand this one a little more. I love all of that angst and I absolutely love anything with Jack involved so if for some reason you ever get it into your head to do a prequel or to do an alternate POV (*cough* The Doctor and Jack *cough*), I'd be up for it. So, good going. Love this one.
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Sweet, I can't see it happening but very good. I can't say nice because it is grusom but good.

PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Yay! The Doctor saved Rose, I'm glad he did. Thanks for writing this, I saw nothing wrong with this story, as a matter of fact, I like a little gor and blood now and then, lol. Thanks for writing this, I'm glad to see more Doctor/Rose stories! )

Padme out.
Lhmac chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I don't know why you hate that story. I love it. There's always room for a little blood so long as he saves her. What can I say? I love blood
floorpie chapter 1 . 10/19/2006