Reviews for Gaining Peace
notwritten chapter 11 . 11/20/2009
I have enjoyed reading this interesting and cool reading today. Thank you for sharing it. Have a safe and fun weekend. Keep smiling and be happy. :-)
notwritten chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
This a very nice and interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
i really enjoy this one, keep it going!
notwritten chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
Enjoyable chapter. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
I like this chapter which you have written today for us to read. It is very interesting. Keep smiling. :-) More please.
Funstuff123 chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Great chapter! I'm so jealous of Arianna! lol Please keep on writing! I'd love to know what happens next! XD
Princess of the Fae chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Funstuff123 chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
ZOMG! I love this story! The only complaint I have is that things are moving a bit too fast, but thats it! I love the oie-gooie-lovey-doveness! XD XD XD! PLEASE CONTINUE POSTING MORE PLEASE!
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
i liked it!

its more light hearted than some on here.

More please?
notwritten chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
Very cool, and good chapter. Keep smiling. :-) Please keep posting.
notwritten chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I have enjoyed this chapter you have written today. Please write more, so we can continue to enjoy your story. Keep smiling, and have a wonderful day tomorrow, and every day. :-)
Helden chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
This is an interesting story. I'm so glad I found something that wasn't J/S. I cannot stand that wretched girl! Anyway. You must update soon. But, I must advise you, read over your chapter before posting it. I saw many carless grammar mistakes (well, many to me). Update soon!

Caroline Butler
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Lacessit chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
"Yes, really!"

"Then way haven't you?"

Jareth opened his mouth, closed it, and opened it again. Then closed it again. He tried one more time before slumping against the side of the girl's bed.

Loved how funny this chapter was. Great work!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
"The last thing he remembered is that the girl also looked different before his face hit the window pane."

- Ouch! That's got to hurt.