Reviews for The Last Horcrux
Revelation Rebel chapter 1 . 2/12
Um, actually Harry was born in 1980, not just the 1980's, while Chris was born in November of 2004, not the year 2005.
November 16, 2004, to be exact!
Revelation Rebel chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
WHAT is Leo's problem?
Why is he such a jerk to poor Chris?
Revelation Rebel chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
(frowns)
Why is Leo an abusive jackass?
Cerulean Leader chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
This is absolutely excellent.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
I like your story, but I think that you should have expanded it because there are some things that don't make sense (because they weren't explored enough) and some things just seem rushed. For instance, I really have a hard time understanding Leo's reaction to Chris after he killed Wyatt. I understand that Leo favored Wyatt above Chris, but I just cannot believe that he would blatantly treat Chris as if he doesn't care about him at all. Because, while he may have always favored Wyatt, I do believe that Leo did, on some level, love Chris. Wyatt has glad to be rid of the evil when he died, but Leo had absolutely no way of knowing this, and even if he did, Wyatt had tortured and murdered every other member of their family. How was Leo able to overlook that but absolutely unable to overlook that Chris killed Wyatt? Chris did what he did to save innocents while Wyatt had murdered his family under the influence of evil. I really wish I could understand that a little better because I understand that Leo would be upset with the loss of his firstborn child, but... didn't he see that Wyatt was there anymore?

I also think that some things were very rushed. For example, you added an epilogue, which is good because it did tie up some loose ends. But it also added a sense of trying to tie the story up way too neatly and in doing so made the ending seem extremely rushed. The biggest issue I had was with Lily and Chris. While I don't mind the pairing, it came absolutely out of nowhere. There was only one instance in the story (before epilogue pt 2) that he told the readers that Lily had a crush on Chris. Half of the story was told from Chris' perspective. The epilogue tells us that Chris had known about Lily's feelings. We never saw that. At all. All of the talk about the awkwardness that they had wasn't shared with the readers because it told of previous encounters that we had never gotten to experience for ourselves.

Overall, I think you are a fantastic writer. I think your biggest area of improvement would be to make sure that the length of the story doesn't hinder the story. This story could have been ten times better if it had been at least twice as long, and the story was good to begin with.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
just wondering... is there a particular reason why none of chris' family was in any of the safe houses? i find it slightly odd that wyatt was able to capture and torture his entire family so quickly but didn't break into any of the safe houses to do it. overall, i really like your story. you are a wonderful writer... one of the best i've read on .
PY0NPY0N chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
You already finished this story years ago, but I still like to write a review, maybe you still read them.

First of all, your Horcrux Idea amazed me. It isn't easy to write meaningfull Crossovers, but your Plot makes so much sense. Being a Horcrux as the reason for Wyatt turning evil is conclusiv and a great idea. I'm also amazed how you managed to explain the differences of both magical worlds. Harry and the others stayed in charcter and it was exciting to see the older versions of the english Wizards and Witches. I just wonderd about Snape, Lupin,... couldn't really imagine them as older... old people. Aren't they to old to fight? But on the other hand, they are no muggle, so maybe age doesn't matter. (Think about Dumbledore... )

I liked the Plot and the Characters and also the Malfoy Part of the Story was interesting.

And then there is the end and your long justification.
I'm not sad about the ending and I don't think that Chris sacrificed himself,... maybe Lily is happy and it isn't even unfair to her, but why is Harry OK with the marriage? I wonder. He likes Chis like a son and knows that his daughter loves him, but still,... there is this big lie. Maybe,... an open end would have been better? He married her as a mother for Hope and I can so understand his situation, but still - why couldn't he tell this to Lily without lying?

I just rewatched the Chris Crossed Episode with Bianca as I didn't remembered her... I should rewatch some of the other episodes also.
Vicki219 chapter 23 . 3/16/2013
Very incredibly sad story but also very beautifully written.
y0.y0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Really great and interesting. At first when I saw that Harry was much older than Chris I gave up on reading this but when I read every good charmed/hp crossover I decided to give it a chance. Now I'm sorry I didn't start reading it when I first saw it.
Sorry for my bad English, but I'm from Bulgaria
grenouillenue chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I like the detail, it makes it tangible the stress upheaval it is causing. I'm lacking on my back story a little, I remember when Chris went back in time and I know who he is, but my knowledge of Charmed is early seasons and general but I am enjoying the cross over
Ashley
Sage chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
That was oh so good
Merida Lily chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I'm beginning to really appreciate HP/Charmed crossovers, I think there is a good mixture to do here. And yes, for what I saw there isn't so much fics with a correct timeline, so yours is rather interesting.
Chris... he is so maltreated, with everything you put in through. And is relationship with Harry, I'm totally fond of it. On the other side, with Lily... I don't know. I have waited for that for a big part of the story, and here I'm a bit disapointed, and in the meantime I understand, it just seems a little wrong. But all that matter is Chris' happiness, in the end (and by the same time, Lily's and Harry's, and Hope's).
Well, thanks, I really enjoyed this story :)
Aerotes chapter 23 . 4/26/2012
Amazing. I love it.
CalcBoy91 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Just so you know, very few authors are able to cause me to break out emotionally just because the story itself is emotional. The ending of this chapter actually had me crying, and I'm not talking about sniffling either. In other words, this is one hell of a chapter but really emotional for me to break loose.
drmcatcher chapter 23 . 6/27/2011
I enjoyed reading this story.