Reviews for A Murder of Crows
raelle23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
this has made me so depressed i can't even... I read this heart felt little thing over how you were playing with your dogs and they were licking you having a good ol time and then i read about Kiba going insane and losing his mind. How... how can you go form something so sweet and heart felt to something so sad and awful? I'm seriously so sad right now. However, you are a great writer, i can give you that
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
First, let me sympathise with your hand - I got barbed wire tangled around my calf two years ago and you can still see the scars.

Secondly, this is an amazingly well-written and emotional piece of work. You capture Kiba perfectly. Though it's only a short piece, his descent into near-insanity and desperation is portrayed beautifully. I especially liked how he treated his wounds like his dogs would - it showed how he was starting to lose himself in his nightmares and just let his feral instinctive side take over. I don't know if that was your intention but that's what I took from it.

And last but not least, thank you. It's been a while since I've read a fanfiction that was so powerful. (no offence intended to any other authors who might be reading this)
Ravensbleeding chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Wow. That was just...wow. That was really deep and intense and dark. It was just...wow.
bakayro56 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
this one is kinda twisted int it...i kinda liked it. it was well written and had a very nice plot actually. continue ur hard work.
EternalEmbrace chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
wow... that's kind of a sad story, or at least it makes me feel something akin to. written very well and very dark.
the former anime-luney chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I really liked this as well. It was very well written, though Shikamaru never said troublesome. XD I find it funny, but meh, i'm immature. XP

Anyway, I liked, and it goes to my favs as well.
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I love the lack of words in this fic, and I love how you based it off a real life story even more.

This really is beautiful writing and I MUST add it to my faves.