Reviews for Batman : Invasion
MadBoySam chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
You finished it.
Louie Pastiche chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Three years, one week, and change since this chapter was first posted. And, STILL NO NEW ONE? ? ? !

Very disappointing, dude. :-(
Kelana-ti chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Ha! This story is amazing. You're good at writing the Doctor, and you're pretty good with all the others. This is a very interesting story, it would be cool if you could continue it.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
Posting chapter 12 just in time for Halloween would be a real nice treat.

Leaving this story permanently unfinished without explanation (or apology) would be a real dirty trick.
eventyraren chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
This is a grate and funne story. I just dont know what mor t osay. other than what hapend next? Update soon ok.
cmar chapter 11 . 8/15/2008
Welcome back! I didn't see this sooner since ff net decided to turn off all my alerts, but better late than never.

Loved Bruce flirting with Rose. Loved Jack flirting with Bruce. Loved the Doctor complaining about no tea. Love the idea of a foursome date. Or even just a foursome.

And that was a nice setup for a cliffhanger. Don't leave it for another few months!
JJ Rust chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
Not bad. Grammar wise there were several instances of run on sentences. Also there were some times you forgot to capitalize "Daleks."

Please continue. I'm interested to see Rose and Bruce's date, and see what happens with the Master's plan.
JJ Rust chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
Cool fight scene between Batman and the Dalek.
JJ Rust chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
Cool chapter. The Graffitti bit at police HQ was hysterical. Ernie Biggs. 20 dollars alive? If I was Biggs, I'd deface more police signs and jack that bounty up. 20 bucks is an insult.

Cool ending. Wonder how Mister J will get out of this one.
JJ Rust chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
Good chapter. You did a great job on the chase between the Doctor and Batman. Both guys looked to be in top form during this situation, with the Doctor managing to come out on top. I also like the Master's plan. Very Master-like. An army of Daleks under his control. That is so not good for the universe.

Good work.
JJ Rust chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Very cool chapter. The whole scene with the Joker, the Master and Connie cracked me up! I loved the Penelope Pitstop line. Classic, man.

You do an incredible job writing for the Joker. I can absolutely hear Mark Hamill's voiceover in my head. I also like how you handle the banter between Rose and Jack.

Very entertaining chapter.

P.S. Tonight is the season finale of Season Four of "Doctor Who" here in the States. I can't friggin' wait!
JJ Rust chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Not bad. I did like the banter between Jack and Rose when they're caught in the time loop in the TARDIS. Some nice action with Batman crashing in on the Joker.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
"Jack shook his hand rather longer than necessary."

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, this definitely made up for lost time. Thank you, dear sir!
JJ Rust chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Not a bad chapter. Good scene with the Joker crashing Bruce's party. Be interesting to see what happens with the Joker in the TARDIS.
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Good stuff with Captain Jack. You have a good flow to this. The story isn't dragging in any places and I like this concern you've created with the Imperial Daleks on Earth. One nitpick. The plural is "Daleks" instead of "Dalek's."

Keep up the good work.