Reviews for Stuck in a Barb Wire Snare
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was so, so good
BrokeMachine chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Perfect kid Logan. You did an amazing job writing this and capturing the experience he could have possibly endured at this youth. Five stars and please thake them and donate them to a charity dedicated on making flying spaghetty monsters happy. Poor things. I worry for them.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Best Logan/Aaron story ever. Never pictured Trina slapping him but her being high was a good excuse for her obliviousness.
kiito chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Good fiction. Characters are well respected :) (And please, take care of the Flying spaghetti monster, sure it is a endangered specie...)
mira mirth chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow, this was really well done. Beautifully executed - Logan is so very in character in this, you can see the canon Logan grow from this kid. I love how you've made him vulnerable without overstating the angst.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i liked the whole thing but it's actually the spaghetti monster thing that made me click on "Review" P

It makes me feel really sorry for logan, but well written
Jordan-Daniel chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
A very touching story. Poor Logan!
Sasha1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Another great up the brilliant work. I'm becoming a fan.
LOSE IT ALL chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
First-thanks for the shout-out :D I think you're the reason I got so many reviews for my last chapter!

Second-amazing. I generally don't like one-shots, but you managed to fit everything into this. :D
Taquil chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Your profile's wrong. There is something very remarkable about your writing. This is a great fic, you captured Logan amazing. Made me sorry he'd grown up in that house. Liked the cameo from Mrs Navarro, nice touch. I want more of your stuff!
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Fantastic (well, in that scary way that a story about Logan's abuse can be "fantastic") and perfectly Logan! Great job!
rainbowishprincess chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Absolutely beautiful. So perfectly, perfectly Logan in a nutshell. I adore this piece.
EloiseTwo chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I am not sure who or what the flying spaghetti monster is, but I am now sufficiently terrified of making it sad, so here goes:

This is a fantastic piece of writing. Both in its flow and its depth. It's so precisely Logan: not so much a woobie so many fics insist on portraying him as, but more of a caged animal trying to break free and being afraid of it at the same time. The hate for his father here is palpable. You can feel it rolling off of him. And he doesn't know what to do with it, but, more importantly, he doesn't seem to know what to do with the remnants of love he still has for Aaron. Sigh. So perfect.

Thank you for this!
sweetumms33 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wow. The imagery in this is amazing. Some of the scenes are so quiet, like the last one. The line "A liquid drop of crimson plastic falls onto the smooth skin of your cheek. It burns as much as any solid smack. Tears sting your eyes, but you don’t let them fall." killed me. Such a great deep perfect beautiful description of Logan.

And other parts,like his interactions with Trina, you can feel the anger brimming, the noises in the mall, all of it, has such a great tone. The flashbacks are perfect, easy to follow, and I love that you create Logan's train of thought.

Basically wow, this is great, you should definitely put this up as many places as possible, I'm going to pimp it over at TWOP!
Stacey Verda chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Excellent. I am certainly adding this to my favorites.

There, now the FSM won't punish me with his noodly appendage.