Reviews for The Shining Effect
mouse8 chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
This was SO good, I do wish that you'd finished it!
FaithfulLurker chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Plz Plz Plz write more! Is this a permeneant death fic? I hope not!
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
I am enjoying this story - I did wonder whether you'd go for time reversal or straightforward mega-power whammy resurrecting Dean!

By the way...I also live in the UK and you did not get this from me, but...if you put in on Google/yahoo or whatever, go into the site, and in Search type: In My Time Of Dying. This will bring up the premiere for Season 2. If you ignore the option to play but click on the name of the person who uploaded the video, look for Rhindon or failing that araedean. If you click on Rhindon's name, he/she has uploaded every episode of Season 2 so far - usually i minute segments. The "screen" is small but fairly clear and the sound is good and you don't have to be a member of Youtube unless you want to leave grovelling thanks to Rhindon. Please be circumspect in dishing out this info as too much publicity may cause pressure to be put on Youtube to block the uploads which will ruin it for everyone.
Machaggis chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Okay, you totally made me cry. That was great!
wcfan chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Interesting story!
filan vampire chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
of! Interesting! Would love to know how Sam can change the events.
teal-lover chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
that was awesome. so heartbreaking. did he really do it-go b back in time? cant wait for more.
spacemonkey766 chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
this is awesome

love how you integrated the history of the ring and the pendant. absolutley love it.

hope theres more :)
writterperson chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
wow...Please update really soon! I...wow...is all I can really say...it was so emotional...so deep...and are you really in england? wow! that's cool! I plain on going to england...well when I am old enough to make my own money!...any way please update soon, so I can know where you are taking it!oh and sorry for the long review...well See ya later, alagator!
friendly chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
great job... update soon
after-midnight4 chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
The emotions of the boys were conveyed extremely comvincingly throught the flashbacks and Sam's desperation to get Dean back truely was beautifully written. Wonderful story you've got here so far, I look forward to reading more, hopefully in the very near future.

Larissa
devonshire64 chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
very cool story, love the twist. very original.
snchills chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Wow I can't wait to read more.
greensprinkles chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
this is a very interesting story!i always love stories about sams going,its great!
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
O.O Dean can't be dead! Please update soon )