Reviews for How to Lose Your Ghost in 7 Days
My Solitude chapter 35 . 6/25/2013
This is just too funny. I feel kind of bad for Watanuki. xD
yullenlover chapter 31 . 10/29/2012
i read the tittle after reading this chapter and i laughed my ass off. you're waaay too good.
Lyrasloon chapter 35 . 7/9/2012
Pfft! Poor wata…I swear, I almost fell off my bed when I read the part about him running like he was on fire. Not like its hard to imagine.
SpiritedObsession chapter 35 . 6/24/2012
XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *dies of laughter* XDDDDDDDDDD
mabidiso chapter 35 . 3/16/2012
So hilarious, so funny, oh, oh, oh it hurts! Sure wish you had finished it.
M chapter 35 . 2/28/2012
Please update. Very funny ending for this chapter
Karma Kat 281 chapter 35 . 8/27/2011
Thank you. This was one of the funniest stories I've ever read and thank you, thank you so much for writing it.
TangerineTea chapter 35 . 8/12/2011
PFFFTT. -sprays water all over keyboard- WHAT WHY DOES THIS END HERE

MOAR PLZ
Lookoutthewindow chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Doumeki died by riceball?

Thats so...lame. Lol. Oh well, we can't all expect to have cool deaths. :)
Y'Svel chapter 35 . 12/6/2009
you really like to make Watanuki suffer, don't you? xD and your Doumeki is so perverted...so hilarious!

great story! are you going to continue it?
MaskedTwilight chapter 35 . 9/18/2009
Gosh, this fic is funny. I managed to read it all in one day! Doumeki is such a pervert, doing all those naughty things to him XD. Are you done writing this? It'd be great if you continued.
oLynxXo chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
tourettes! that explains everything lmao never thought about it that way ... but it seems very very very probable
Chilipop chapter 35 . 3/11/2009
Indeed, the corpse is a lucky bastard D
Kura-sama chapter 35 . 3/8/2009
nice story XD I feel sorry for Watanuki... seriously, that could drive anyone to insanity... especially Watanuki. Doumeki is really having fun at Watanuki's expense.
J chapter 35 . 9/24/2008
Hahaha this is too cute! *giggle* I still can't believe Doumeki died from a riceball. It's so anticlimactic that it's hilarious.