Reviews for Interlude
hobbitkate chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
"what passed for Adama’s belief in democracy"

Hehe, that's so totally Zarek :)

This is really well written, very true to character. Thank you, and please write more!
Aprilleigh chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is wonderful! Such a great characterization of Zarek! Thanks for sharing!
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Oh, this felt like a missing scene from the show. An excellent oneshot and a real pleasure to read. Great job!
Freelancer chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
"Life was a bitch, and so was Laura Roslin, but it was better to smile at both, and court them, just a little, if one didn’t want to end up drunk and desperate like Tigh or whipped, like Adama."

That has to be one of the best lines I've ever read in fan fic. And it's so true. :D

Great story!
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This is wonderful, great job with the characters and I loved their interaction! Thanks for posting it!
The Breeze chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Good stuff. You get Zarek, you get Roslin. It would be interesting to see a follow-up from you about these two characters, taking place after the third season episode where Zarek tried to stand in front of Roslin as the Cylons were coming to execute them.
TurboNerd chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I enjoyed this! What an interesting exchage between these two. Beatifully written, thanks for posting.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Lovely interplay between Roslin and Zarek.
TryxterKat chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I haven't watched the show much since the beginnings of season 2, but this was very good. You've made me want to start watching it again to see what I've missed.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Oh wow this was so amazing! I loved the subterfuge and the subtle game of cat and mouse!
Carma chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
"but in truth, they all knew who ruled Olympus" - WOW, best sentence from an already amazing fic !

Well done!
Jim Handy chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Interesting. Zarek's a hard character to get a handle on, but you did a good job here capturing his blend of self centerdness, idealism, and ruthlessnes. Strange to think of him missing Roslin, but he probably would enjoy the challenge of overthrowing her. Well done.