Reviews for Obvious
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I love the song ... Started a story (Pretender) about it, too ... But I've never finished it ... *sighs*

thx
littlefiction chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That was wonderful :)
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That was beautiful. Amazing, and I loved it. I shall be re-reading very soon I think. I can't wait for your next update! If you keep giving us things like this in between, I shan't be so desperate for them. Well, I shall, but perahsp not so murderous. Keep it coming!

xxStellaxx
MoreThanACrush chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I knew it would turn out amazing. Gosh, I love that song. Omg. faving.

Love

Cody*
Mollisk chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Oh... I was giggling profusely through the first half of it. It was really really cute.

luv ya,

- M.
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Obviuous - it's just THE title, right? I liked it very much, well written as always. There is no courage without fear a proverb is saying and it's right. They had had fear to admit their feelings, but finally...

Very good piece of work.
landslide chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I adore your stuff! As an addictive ADMM shipper, you inspire me so much! Especially your one-shots are great - very vividly written.

Cried my eyes out over the story where Minerva died of cancer (well, not fully, I was at work...).

Hope to see more soon! (the one-shots, realize the other story has ended ;) )

love, Pinkie
GraciesMom chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I love it! Very well done. Please write more!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
ā€œIā€™m sure we could find some other way to tire ourselves out aside from talking and chess.ā€

At that line I literally laughed out loud and said "oh my gosh, Mayleene." lol

The whole thing was just perfect. Your characterization is amazing. I aspire to be you! Thanks for sharing!

~You favorite Protege
trulyamused chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Absolutely. We often can not see what is right in front of our faces.

Very nice piece.

Truly
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Lovely :-) More than lovely actually, Minerva her emotions and thoughts were very Minera-like, and Albus was just...wonderful, don't really have words to describe it. :p
herbyXX120 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Aw, they're so cute...I loved your story

thanks for writing
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
One of your very best which I really like.