Reviews for And the Truth Shall Set You Free
Rainbow Prime chapter 4 . 10/19
The prophecy did say that Harry would have "power that he knows not..." (with the he being a reference to the Dark Lord.) So, perhaps this act of accidental magic will turn him into a Natural Healer? Otherwise known as a Wizard that can heal people using only their magic? (I've read some fan fictions where he does become one, for some reason or another, which isn't even taking into account the fact that the injuries that he sustains while under the questionable "care" of the Dursley's frequently disappeared over night, both in canon and in this. Unless we are to believe that Dumbledore not only knew about the abuse that was happening at the Dursley's and made Harry stay there anyways, while brewing potions to take care of the injuries story that the Muggle authorities wouldn't get involved with the situation, than the only other explanation is that Harry's magic was healing him, which means that he already has the potential to be a Natural Healer. Does any of what I just said make sense or am I contemplating too deeply again?)
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 10/19
Maybe she'll realize that she could use Harry? Or maybe she'll just kill him. Let's hope she goes the smart route and decides to rescue him from his wretched existence and then raise him to be faithful to the Dark Lord. That would be much better than just killing him. However, there is one slight problem here. How did she manage to bypass the Blood Wards around Privet Drive? Shouldn't those have stopped her from getting into the house, since she ostensibly had violent intentions towards Harry, and the Blood Wards are supposed to stop those with violent intentions from getting in? EXPLAIN!
AndrewWolfe chapter 15 . 9/28
This passed my rather high "I'm going to read this even though it's incomplete and hasn't seen an update in a long time" threshold. If you're still checking back, this is excellent work and if you can't finish it, perhaps post your notes so someone else can?
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 15 . 5/19
LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH! I love what you did with all the characters - especially Bella! I hope you'll come back to this someday! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
automaton14 chapter 12 . 3/28
To be frankly honest, Hermione is very dislikable. I think her disrespect for the traditions of the society she's entering is what's off-putting about her. There's something to be said for respect for one's heritage.
TyanataDraven chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
I only have one thing to say about Hermione being "extreme": SPEW
Stromsten chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
Oh, I do hope you finish this one...
Lady Mage chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
I really hope that you haven't given up on the story… It is one of my favorites on the side! Please update soon!
tricorvus chapter 11 . 1/15/2016
I think Bellatrix's animagus should be a black hawk.
Great stuff
tricorvus chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Excellent story.
I hate shopping too
tricorvus chapter 6 . 1/13/2016
This is really quite damn good!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
I enjoyed the stuff about Dark Magic and accept it as Fanon. It explains beautifully why Bellatrix and Voldemort are cray-cray
tricorvus chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I loved it!
Especially "planting Slytherins in the Dumgbomb common room " LOL
FearWolfXZ chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Nice read with a parent Bella type story. Shame you haven't been able to continue. Keep up the good work.

FW out.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I've just finished reading this start to finish and I hope you post again soon. It's not like any of the stories I've read before!