Reviews for And the Truth Shall Set You Free
BbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
PenguinsWithForks chapter 15 . 6/28
Two years? Is that how long it takes to update? I mean, I realize you want to present quality work but two years is a little excessive, don't you think? Maybe something where you present the poisoners point of view?
chronodaimon chapter 15 . 5/10
Please update!
Renee chapter 15 . 5/3
I really love how this was written! I especially like the way that Bella and Neville were developed. Will this be finished eventually?
geetac chapter 15 . 4/5
I like the chapters very much.
spacee98 chapter 15 . 3/15
Ебаш, Вася!
Furionknight chapter 15 . 1/17
I look forward to more :)
Lady Mage chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Any chance of you updating this story anytime soon? I know it has been dormant for a year, but I really really like it and would love to see it continued.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Oooooh, I love this story! :D Yay for a Bella being not-crazy! (She's totally going to end up on the side of Harry, not the Dork Lord Voldepants!)
pikachucat chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
awesome more please
Runecutter chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
It might have been more believable if James were not with them... Can you really see Lily Evans be pregnant without forcing Prongs to go to all the parental courses and stuff?

Let me think for a second... what about Sirius coming to the Potter's home, looking slightly singed and seriously worried (harr harr).. James was wounded in an auror raid and lies now in St Mungo's. Remus is already at the Marauder's Den and while Lily tries frantically to secure some more qualified help through the floo the two men assure her they can keep an eye on Harry for the time it takes to call a better babysitter, so Lily reluctantly leaves to go and see her husband who's fighting with death.
Regrettably then Sirius remembers that they will most likely not find any of the women able to help out... Andromeda is with her muggle in-laws and out of contact, Emmeline Vance is at St Mungos as healer and won't have time... Alice Longbottom will be at Frank's side in the same situation as Lily, Hestia is also an Auror and would be out trying to investigate the scene of the raid and find out what exactly went wrong... and so on. The only females they know are old battleships like Augusta or Minerva who should not be in the proximity of small children any more than the two marauders (or near the marauders themselves, period) or were never married and don't know a lot about childcare either (maybe Rosmerta? :D) so the sensible nose of the werewolf then notices a slight increase in the ripeness of little Harry and then continue on to the scene above.

Veritaserum on the other hand is described as color-, taste- and smellless, so Harry would be hard pressed to find anything to like or dislike with it :D
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
I just wanted to thank you for the work you're putting into this story.

I am reading from 7 to 12 fanfics at the same time and always enjoy the many many ways people can take the characters and spin a completely new story.

Vielen Dank!

SteveC.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
This is a very good story, and I hope it continues. :)
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
omg they're horribly irresponsible. first getting drunk with a baby there and then not supervising said baby when he's IN THE BATHTUB! gah, it just kind of makes me hate them. just a bit. also, veritaserum doesn't have a flavor...maybe he should just like drinking from a fancy bottle instead?
RebeccaRoy chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
Very nice, glad to see Harry fitting in and dear Bella it seems is changed for the better here for sure.