Reviews for And the Truth Shall Set You Free
tricorvus chapter 11 . 1/15
I think Bellatrix's animagus should be a black hawk.
Great stuff
tricorvus chapter 8 . 1/15
Excellent story.
I hate shopping too
tricorvus chapter 6 . 1/13
This is really quite damn good!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 1/12
I enjoyed the stuff about Dark Magic and accept it as Fanon. It explains beautifully why Bellatrix and Voldemort are cray-cray
tricorvus chapter 1 . 1/12
I loved it!
Especially "planting Slytherins in the Dumgbomb common room " LOL
FearWolfXZ chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Nice read with a parent Bella type story. Shame you haven't been able to continue. Keep up the good work.

FW out.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I've just finished reading this start to finish and I hope you post again soon. It's not like any of the stories I've read before!
Avalonemyst chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
Very much enjoyed "Muggles drop pianos on people?"
licha.s chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
great story, really unexpected to be honest, but great, too bad you seem to have abandoned it, i hope you come back eventually thought.
Outasync chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Quentin Blake, a "sketchy" character? Hee hee, I see what you did there.

Great story; believable character development, good writing and even a plot! This is fanfiction gold.
EmptySurface chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
This is a surprisingly fascinating story! I love the way you've made the transition between an insane Bellatrix to a composed, 'normal' Bella who cares for Harry more than anything else! Seeing this Harry arriving at Hogwarts will be more than interesting. :)

This story is very well written and it sucks you in.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
BbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
PenguinsWithForks chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Two years? Is that how long it takes to update? I mean, I realize you want to present quality work but two years is a little excessive, don't you think? Maybe something where you present the poisoners point of view?
chronodaimon chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
Please update!
Renee chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
I really love how this was written! I especially like the way that Bella and Neville were developed. Will this be finished eventually?