Reviews for Kitsune
BlackCat13 chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
KAWAII KAWAII! MORE MORE! NOW! ;;;;;
Leia Skywalker chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
I just went back through my rewiews and realized that I hadn't reviewed you back like I had promised. I'm sorry!

I enjoyed reading your fic! It was very well written!
freeze1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Hi! It's me! Great story, I really liked it! Keep it up, cause it was really really good!
Ucchan chapter 2 . 9/23/2001
AKARI BASHING! *bash bash bash bash! So funnnnn! Very sweet, very believable, love it, sugar! Ucchan, dear, would you like some of my fanart to use? I have a bunch and I can send it to you if you'd like. I'm assuming R and U together, ne? Or seperately? I have both. )
Ucchan chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
What would you like on the fanart? I've got a ton done by me that you guys could use. This is such a sweet fic, and I can't wait to see where the mastermind, toi, is going with it. Can't wait for more, sugar! Keep up the fantastic work!
ur one rose chapter 2 . 7/21/2001
I really really can't wait for your next chapter! I love Ukyo/Ryoga fics! They are just too cute! Well, I'll check back soon!
Missitar chapter 2 . 7/20/2001
I luv this fic! It's really really good, write more! It's well written, and really sweet too... Hope you get more chapters up soon!
XlittlewolfX chapter 2 . 7/18/2001
You better continue this or I'll destroy reasons you ask,

1.I like the story.

2R/U are my favorite pairing

3anou...just continue the story
LinaDuck chapter 2 . 7/16/2001
Akari abuse, as usual. *hmph* She's not like that. Oh well, Ryoga and Ukyo kick ass, no pun intended, love the fic! Kawaii!
A Nobody chapter 2 . 7/7/2001
Ohhh! I luv this story! Please continue it soon!
vampkestrel chapter 2 . 6/25/2001
really cool i hope you finish it soon
lola chapter 2 . 6/22/2001
Yay! Please write more soon. I love it! And I'm so glad you got rid of that wretched Akari. *shudder* how dare she come between Ukyo and Ryoga!
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Great fic! :) Keep it up, girl! *Hugs*
Rune4 chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
your grammer and such needs some work. the story idea so far is good though. i say go for it
Sumi-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
heya Ucchan! Great job. Write more! I like. Just one more thing... PRY IS BAD! ever heard of a little word called probably? _ Don't hit me, please?