Reviews for Tortured Soul
This is good
milagglad chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Very good..I like
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
Can they please be my siblings?
lilly chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
loved it until the deaths but laughed all the way through (LOL toilet hippie clothes!)
Mz. Martino chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
I love this story so much. I laugh reading it every time!
KeepCalmBePositive chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was...unorthodox. I haven't made it past the first chapter. I know you said it would be rushed and everything but that didn't mean that it should lack emotion. There was no connection to the characters for me and there were some major gaps which would have made the story a little more interesting and easy to read.
maxrox21 chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I loved this story. it's about time a story about bella having a back bone was made
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
His looks could rival Edwards with his smooth pale skin, light brown eyes, and long Black hair.

Only read up to there and I already love it!
Long Black hair!
Hot!
JadeObsession chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
omfg!
this was hilarious, and am soo glad my favorite, Loretta lived to the end!
DAISY chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
that was sweet mixed with humor and drama. I love it write more PLEASE
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
this was a good story and thank goodness that Bella didn't go back to the Cullen's and i can't believe that they tried to get her back until the end before they left lol. Didn't work though and it is non of there problem or non or there business on what Bella does or wants but she told them yes she does love Nikel and that she told the truth on Edward for leaving her twice so that is there doing not hers they lost her well Edward did cause of what he did she is happy with her husband now and her little family that is left
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
poor Jamie and Loretta she had to put her mate down cause of the volturri not good
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
are they the children of the moon or shape shifters maybe they would now Bella from when she lived in forks but who knows
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
yes i am proud of Bella i can see her getting mad because that is not her concern on if she loves Nikel he is her husband her life he is her everything and i can see her getting mad with the questions i am glad when she said that it isn't any of your concern or what ever may be and yes she does love him.