Reviews for Just Another Day
GaaraIsTheSmex chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
My fav part was Gamabunta's. For sure.
GreatGoogilyMoogily chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
"That's what you get for stealing my bendy straws you pasty faced sun of a bitch."

I nearly pissed myself laughing at that part.
Chibi-Reaper chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I saw 'Gaara-Claus' in the summary, and I had to read it. Bit random, but amusing enough.
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Holy fish-paste, Batman! It's an update!

I had a blast reading this story all over again. I'm still confused as to how you are able to mix absolute insanity with random bits of serious-ness. And make it work!

I loved the bit with Asuma and Kurenai, and the spider pig, and the peanut butter jelly time, and the bingo, and th-

Ahh, its just easier to say I loved the whole thing. Update son!
IceCrome chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
JUST WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN.

YEAH, SCREW YOUR JOB YOU HAVE FANFICTION TO WRITE.

I WENT THROUGH MY FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL.

you are a slow updater, just saying.

dahahahaha, did I spot a Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged reference?

Derp.

Well, anyway, I reaally liked this chapter, especially with the whole UPDATING part. You should do it more often.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
WELCOME BACK! (whacks him over the head) Don't do that again, I thought you were dead!

Anyway, my own real life blues are making it difficult for me to continue writing. School is a bitch, especially when your current skills do not allow you to get or hold a job to pay for it. So I must rely on my dad. Gah...

On the story: You're back in fine and confusing form, which to good! Perverted!Hinata and Insane!Tenten are always fun to see, as is the Sound Genin not being dead. And yay, Sarutobi! Good to see him!

I wouldn't mind if you took the time to peruse some of my own Naruto fics. I've been writing a LOT since you've been gone.
Rachel McN chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
lol, Akamaru hasa lot of names! :)

"and that's when tenten.." rotflmao! love it love it LOVE IT! (sighs) tenten must have a reaaly short memory ;p

POOFY NO JUTSU has to be one of the best jutsus ever! XD You're making me hyper!
Karma Kat 281 chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! I loved this! I loved it all! My favorites were inner-Hinata and Gaara though! Please update before the end of the century!
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
can't..breath...oh man...

the itachi and sasuke bit was brill (cries tears of laughter) and Jiraiya, and Kimimaro "yeah, I get that a lot", and "blind spot" and..oh god, it's all great! XD

More! (dashes of to read next chappie)
Selonianth chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
I HOPE it's before the turn of the century. I don't think I can wait that long.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Please Continue!
Maggio.nl chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
To answer the nr.2 comment: No thumbs!
Ace234 chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Ah, even after I don't get to it for some time-it's still really funny, though the Sasuke/Itachi thing is just getting a tad too weird.

So, where's the conclusion?
Prominence Flare chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
MORE. This thing, for starting out as a crack-fic, is plain incredible. It'd be a crying shame for you not to finish...
MissDott chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
"Oh sweet God, my retinas are blistering! I can still see it move!"

I love how you refer to it as Gai's 'baby maker'.

Well... Not really LOVE. But it makes me laugh.