Reviews for Something The Ancients Did Not Intend
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I heart duct tape. *dreamy sigh*
FabaFey chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
It held my family's first car together. I have a wallet and a shower caddy made out of it. I'm glad some one appreciates duct tape besides me and my band dork friends.

cute story!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That's so freakin funny!
Augusta chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Duck tape and WD-40 are the greatest things ever created by man.

If it moves and it shouldn't-use the duck tape. If it doesn't move and it should-use the WD-40.

My personal mantra.
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Heh. Oh, what would the world do without duct tape?
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Ah, with the duck tape again! Loved it! Write more. This is about the 4th story i have read of yours this evening. I think i might be on a BiteMeTechie binge. Okay... i know that sounded weird. But it is totally cheering me up!
Sepik chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Lol!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I loved it! It's brillant brillant brillant! It's halirious!
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh, very good. They most certainly were in character and I could easily tell who it was. Heck, I can even see John's face :D
nwfairy chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Duct tape kicks ass!
flubber chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I keep running in to stories about duct tape! This is beginning to worry me! :D

I really enjoyed this. The only problem that I have is the fact that we are not sure who the second character is. I am sure that it is Radek but it would have been nice to know. But that still didn't stop me from enjoying the story. One can only imagine the state of the thing that he fixed. :D

I am beginning to think that Duct Tape is the eighth wonder of the world! :-)

TTFN

flubber
KatGrl2003 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. Oh, god, could you imagine the conversation if Shep had used WD-40 on Ancient tech? We'd never find all the pieces of him!

-Kat
alterangirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Duct tape holds the world together! Especially Duck brand...
smrvn chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Yeah I got it in one it was Sheppard and McKay bickering, I guess you can't really miss the way McKay's talk, now can you :P ;)
SpecialAgentJim chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
LOL!

Yes...I can so see this happening. XD Very well done, I must say. All-dialogue pieces are harder to write than one might think, aren't they? This one's really good, though. Thanks for sharing.

lol I'm glad I was able to spark a bit of inspiration.