Reviews for Ruby Slippers
BreezeForSpeed chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Finally a fic that does what TPTB should have done in Chimera. (I don't know how I missed it before.) Every time I watch that episode I'm struck by how wrong it feels that Sam would continue her relationship with Pete after he stalked her and put not just her life, but her Team's lives in danger. Your version makes far more sense.

I appreciate the time you take on grammar, spelling and syntax. You also have a good feel for the voice of each character. You've departed from Canon, but it still feels true. Please keep going.
prometheus246 chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
oh... what did he do! update soon and tell us :D

prometheus246
SJAuthor chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Whoah-gotta see what happens next!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
THIS is the way Sam should've plowed forth, not taking "I know" for an answer and just told him how she felt.

great part, I agree that Sam was always the one to first back out.
DutchRazor chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Very nice story :)
mara-anni chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
That was a fantastic chapter.

I so wish the scene on the Tel'tac could have been something like this on the show.

He's done that glowy, meldy thing with her hasn't he?

I cannot wait to find out what she sees.

Oh and i love the humourous, friendly interactions at the beginning. Fantastic, really shows the close friendship they share - as well as the other feelings ;)

Please post soon.
megmeyer chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Now what the heck just happened? I loved the crossword puzzle stuff in the beginning! I clearly remember the double-or-nothing status of the one they were discussing in Lost City I. I also think you did a good job with 'the conversation'. Such a shame they never got to have one on the show! Keep it coming!
14karatgold chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Ah! I am totally in COMPLETE love with this story! I've said such things before, but really... do not doubt for a SECOND that this story is amazing. I felt there needed to be more to that scene than there was and this just fills in that void for me and I adore the way you did it! It was done just right, not underdone (is that even a word), but not overdone either. Just perfect!

I love it!

kt
FrBuffy chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
What just happened? I'm lost here! You can't leave us like that! Please update soon!
MuseUrania chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Brilliant. I especially enjoyed the first scene. :)
BelovedOne chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Oh, wow. This is an *amazing* story... I like that you had Sam kick Pete's ass when he hit her. It's much more in line with her canon character!

Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter - so post it soon!

~BelovedOne
Ilovesg1 chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Excellent chapter. Love the crossword. I live your take on Lost City and I cannot wait to find out where they have been 'teleported' for lack of a better word.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
wow great chapter, please up date soon
waterfall27 chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
What a great story!

Too bad the Stargate writers can't write like this, combing ship AND action!

I'll be waiting for the rest of this story and until it comes I'll repping this one on GW S/J ship thread.
MuseUrania chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Yep, this is exactly how all of those episodes should have one. :) Especially Chimera, and dealing with Pete. I thought he was let slide too easily.
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »