Reviews for Ruby Slippers
SJAuthor chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
I just came across your story for the first time; please, keep up the good work!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
so sad :-( that was the most sadest shocking episodes i've ever seen in the seven years SG1 been runing for. Great chapter
FrBuffy chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Really good job! that scene was tough to watch but to read it with the characters' thoughts...whooa! Where are my tissues again? Please go on .. you are a good writer!
Leilina chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
MORE! ;-) I'm still really mad that they killed Janet... SIGH. I think I'm even madder that they never let Jack & Sam get together, though I believe they are now! ;-)
mara-anni chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Very weel done you captured teh emotions of that tragic time very well.

Please don't take to long to pst i want more :)
14karatgold chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
THis is very good. please update as soon as you can.

14karatgold chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Very nice. I think you did do Jacob justice, AND you didnt overdo it which was great. That last bit between Jack and Jacob was perfect and i couldnt've written it better myself. Very well done.

14karatgold chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
"God only knew what he'd try next, he'd likely try and slap a ring on her finger and buy 'them' a house to cage her in." ha. that was cute. And very true, i think. you did a great job of writing Pete here. I wouldn't worry about it. That 'overeager/manipulative' mentality was very well done.

Zoser chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Well worth the wait. Beautifully told, emotionally charged.
megmeyer chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Excellent continuation - even though in an AU I would have loved to have Janet live. That was one of the worst moves ever for TPTB - even worse than bringing Pete in, and trying to turn him into an ok guy! Looking forward to more!
Ilovesg1 chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Outstanding chapter. In fact, I just reread the entire story and ...outstanding. I cannot watch the second half of Hero's because it just too emotional. Janet dead! I still cannot believe they did that. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Su Freund chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
You did great, despite your doubts about how to cover Heroes! Well done. I hope you continue with more soon. Good title, btw. :-)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
great job, hope you won't leave us waiting for that long again.
ilovesg1andNASA chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
_ please update soon! ill go crazy! lol. great story so far though. please continue!
LuSo chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
O, i like...i like a lot. You read mine so i figured i would read yours, especially since you gave me such a lovely review :) Can't wait to read the next chapter.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »