Reviews for Ruby Slippers
mara-anni chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Oh i really liked this, especially the scene between Sam & Jacob taken from grace, excellent.
BallsBreaker chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
loving this fic!

*Damn right! Sam had never really tried to have anything with Jack. She just gave up like a loser and got herself a younger model. Had she tried they would've been together sooner.
DeniseM chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Im really enjoying this story but have only just found it so have not reviewed before. I think the way you wrote Pete was very good and Sams talk with her dad worked well. Well done.
Caroline ONeill chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Well we are waiting. LOL great chapter great story. Bring it on. LOL
terranlily chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Keep going. It is so great to find a story where the characters are actually doing what would've made sense instead of being drawn out just for the sake of keeping a TV audience in suspense for 3 years.

Thanks for deciding to stick with it.
janissima chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Great chapter! I think you did the right thing by using some of the dialogue from the show. It made things feel that much more real. Love the sarcasm and witty remarks from Jack that are balanced with a warm, caring side. I never did notive that boaut Sma's BDU's and I've watched that episode about 6 times! Now I'll have to watch it again, just to look for that! :)
LuSo chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
I love this story, i especially love that you've got Jacob in it. Sam is wearing green BDU's throughout the hole of 'Death Knell' Believe me i have every episode on dvd :) More please, this is so how chimera should have gone.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
great chapter, please more soon, i would like to know what going to happen next
dudiwuda chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
great great great!

I completely very like this story,how the things seems from your perspective.I um well agree with your writing :)

thank you! continue:)

Um about BDU's...well I dunno, but they're green to me,maybe very dirty,but can be seen clearly when Sam with her watch tries to catch UVA's attention.

I liked Jacob in this chapter!

Interesting where it'll go from here:)
Zoser chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
I like this version of Death Knell. Jacob doesn't have to die to get them together in Threads.
7 League Boots chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
NICE recap; the dialogue was very important to the next episodes so it's good they were included in your new take. Sam and Jack's interaction in her lab was beautiful, except of course for the floating Pete problem. And Jack's words to the officer were my fave (of many here):

"...she is highly trained and experienced in hand-to-hand combat. If she had struck that piece of shit Shanahan first, she wouldn't have any bruises on her."

I howled! I can so see the look of said officer's face when Jack gave him his battle field, "don't-mess-with-my-buddy look. Priceless! Good visuals too with Sam and Jacob; I loved him in the show, not just as Sam's father. And I know there used to be a civilian - armed services divide when it came to arrests of current military personnel. Probably still exists in some form. I think your interpretation works for the story anyway; after all this IS Cheyenne Mountain, home of NORAD. There's bound to be some kind of protocol for this. Minor in a great chapter, great update!
Leilina chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Loving it! ;-) Can't wait for more! I also have a lot of trouble dealing with Sam as a "battered" woman...
caligate chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
I never noticed the change of clothes. Good catch! This was a good chapter! I hope your muse keeps working-this is a good perspective!
Ilovesg1 chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Excellent chapter. Love how you have weaved the different episodes into the chapter. Pete attached a US Military Officer, bad mistake, military doesn't like it. Cannot wait for the next chapter.
megmeyer chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Excellent use of the eps without going into too much detail. I might have preferred a little more hurt/comfort for the end of Death Knell, but maybe some of that is still coming? (hint, hint!)

As always, looking forward to more. Thanks for writing!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »