Reviews for Two Way Street
Bobbysalex chapter 1 . 1/11
This was gorgeous, and please, go shippy, go very shippy
supasoph chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
gerfan chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I like it, very emotional and I like the dialogue. Double thumbs up!
hillary chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
E.Helena chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Not quite sure how I've missed this story... it's wonderful! Although there seem to be a lot of stories being posted lately, there also seems to be a dearth of good ones. I happily look forward to reading the rest of your stories in this series. And I have, of course, seen The Ivy Green updates being posted, so that gives me another excellent reading experience to begin :-)

Thank you for this lovely little story that cheered up my Sunday morning.

EklipticKhaos chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Wonderful piece! Please please continue! And make it a series- both these stories left me wishing they had the next chapter immediately available ;) Yes, I'm impatient :) And shippy is good - you're already well on your way, so just keep it developing naturally - and if you ever need a beta, please let me know, I'd be delighted! I'm just a crazy busy college student, but I'd love an excuse to relax a bit every now and then and read someone's stories - and you're are fantastic! Keep it up!
GraciePie chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hmm...this has gone well. Now I can read your part 3!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Aww! LOL Such a beautiful continuation of "We Don't Hug". It's perfect for them. I can picture this. And the hint of ship at the end made me happy. :) When you do write that other piece, and you better, I'd love it to go ship, but that's not a requirement. You write them as friends beautifully.
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Nice job...a good addition to the first story. I'm glad you're considering a follow up. As for the B/A shippiness: in the context of this story, I'm satisfied with the deep friendship/support that's grown between them w/o getting too physical. The words/actions they've shared so far are heartwarming and leave the reader (or at least me)with that cozy-comfortable feeling. Don't really feel that "upgrading" to sex is the necessary next step. But, as they say, it's YOUR story, so go with it where you will :-)
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I'm voting chapter fic all the way. But I'm a greedy reader. That's for sure.

I really like where you're going with this. I wanted to take the time to write a Post Blind Spot piece myself but I don't think I'll be able to get to it until I finish the other story. So in the meanwhile, I've read a few other people's takes but they seem so introspective and short. I like that you've taken the time to have Bobby and Alex talk it out. And her showing up at his door in 2 in the morning? Totally what I think should've or would've happened in real life. Please continue.
old sparky chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I don't know why, but the "I miss my bird" line broke my heart. Bobby should buy her a new one as a surprise.

Beautiful fic. Loved it.
boohoo650 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I like this a lot. You could go two ways... a deeper friendship or something more. I like that the emotions and the support are both shining through in this story after two difficult events. Nice job.
elfluvr chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
As shippy as possible for the next one! Kidding (sort of)...

Really, I'm enjoying this group of stories and really looking forward to your next installment!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Make it as shippy as you can get-teehee
JougenNoTsuki chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
A fantastic and dead perfect companion piece! I am really looking forward now to the next part in the series. Chaptered stories are good, as long as you're up to the task! : D (And I say, bring on the shippiness, it only makes sense!)