Reviews for Family Ties
SlytherinSlayer21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
interesting but i'm sensing a laura croft theme here...

i look foward to seeing what will be in the next chapter.

Becky chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
As far as stupid beginnings go, this one is near the top-If Buffy can handle the fact that Faith is a reformed MURDERER you think she's going to give a sh** that Faith is a child of rape?
TVCrazed chapter 1 . 6/29/2007

Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
love the story, can't wait for more
Simon chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Interesting story, looking forward to reading more!

About Olivia's mom rape, in the first season's episode 'Bad blood' it's stated that Serena's case is from 1967

Also, I'm not 100% sure about it, but I don't think they had a suspect, since Olivia spends part of her time going through case files and looking for leads, and I'm fairly sure they never caught anyone; in 'Bad blood' too, Munch finds a possible solid lead and Olivia goes to see the suspect with Elliot, who waits in the car, but she just watches him and walks back to the car saying it's not him, though it never was made clear if she really believed it or she just could not take it

And since you talk about Olivia's past I thought I'd add this, just in case it helps you somehow: she attended Sienna College (near Albany) and was in a sorority; after the police academy, she started out in the 31st precinct, her mentor being Karen Smythe; she's been a detective with SVU since 1998; her badge number is 4015

I hope you update soon! ;)
littleowl84 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
i hope you continue this series. never would have i tought about this kind of plot.
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Wow that was great please update again this story is just great please update again.
Shalimar23 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I love it! Why the suspense, its killing me i gotta know what happens. So plesae please write more cuz this story is one of the best SVU stories i have ever read and the fact that you have Buffy and the gang in it is so cool. Also just to let you know you have all of the info on Olivia's mom's rape down completely.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
A very nice start. I like the idea of Alex being a watcher and out of Witness protection. Now, lets see what happens when Alex, Olivia, Faith and Buffy all meet up!